Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just shite loads of the good old gentlemans movies

A little bird tells me both Pulse and Apollo wizards found on the Ares Wizard repo, have extensive auto install scripts for gentleman Specialty media.

Both could be used in conjuntion with the Bluemoon build, and would be found under SYSTEM/VIDEO ADD ONS once installed via Ares

Hey lads,
Just a little announcement; planning to release an update for the new season; is there any features that you would like adding at all?

:)

I have the current KODI version - i could not access the link to the older version that you recomended. Could you have a quick test on the newer KODI versions and make sure it works ok. I think mine is fine but having never seen it working as intended i don't know!

I have the current KODI version - i could not access the link to the older version that you recomended. Could you have a quick test on the newer KODI versions and make sure it works ok. I think mine is fine but having never seen it working as intended i don't know!
What link do you mean mate? Are you talking about exodus? If so I'm aware that people have been having issues and that is on the top of the to do list for the new update :)

Everyone should be using spmc in my opinion kodi is pretty good and stable but certain things in it isn't being updated in the future.

Everyone should be using spmc in my opinion kodi is pretty good and stable but certain things in it isn't being updated in the future.
Fully agree with you on that one was, the guy who developed Kodi for android left a while ago to start the fork which we know as spmc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.