Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldog was great the other day for BT channels but it seems to have lost them. Can you recommend anywhere else on the build to get decent BT streams?

Edit
Anyone know of a place on kodi/bm build to watch full match catch ups?

Castaway in the demand part

Who is your ISP mate? As you said that's pretty slow :)
TalkTalk I think. Supposed to be up to 17mb/s.
Getting a call in the morning. Although everything is usually lightning fast and I've never had any trouble with Netflix/PlayStation Now streaming or working on my PC.
What sort of speed do you get? And what would you say is the bare minimum speeds I should be looking for?

I get about 72 but that is more than enough, 15 plus is enough if there isn't loads of people in the house but as I've got a family 72 covers me more than 15 or so :)

Castaway in the demand part
I've had a look and it seems most matches are from weeks ago and the recent ones like yesterday's/mid week CL, only seem to have the first half of every match they offer.
This is why I asked about a web browser for kodi - to be able to watch full matches on catch up. I wanted to add it to my Dad's firestick to save him from having to set up his laptop and cast it to his TV. I was hoping I could do away with his chromebook/chromecast and watch films/TV/live sport streams and full matches on catch up exclusively through Kodi.
I'm sure there's a way and I know I can add whatever I want to the bm build but I've not been using kodi a week yet, so I'm still getting to grips with it. Not to mention my Dad's new firestick and my new Fire TV box.

On your tv, turn off all the mpeg noise reduction etc, most of it is useless and hammers the processor in the tv.
Just done this mate via the options.
Would you believe I'd never even heard of a mpeg noise thingy before you mentioned it.
The tech help on this thread alone restores my faith in humanity. It is greatly appreciated.

TalkTalk I think. Supposed to be up to 17mb/s.
Getting a call in the morning. Although everything is usually lightning fast and I've never had any trouble with Netflix/PlayStation Now streaming or working on my PC.
What sort of speed do you get? And what would you say is the bare minimum speeds I should be looking for?

If you can just get the bare bones virgin 50Mbps deal you are fine for up to 1 x 4k stream or 3-4 1080p streams at very high bitrate.
Thing is, i shall give you an example...

Right now in the usa NBC are starting to offer 1080p streams at 8000kbps (950KB/s). Now if you had that and just one other in the house were attempting to stream, even a shitty youtube video there would be a rather large chance of stuttering.
Even 720p stuff now has higher bitrates and brt's (bitrate tolerance) so it may spike very high sometimes which will see your line max out and stutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.