Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a look and it seems most matches are from weeks ago and the recent ones like yesterday's/mid week CL, only seem to have the first half of every match they offer.
This is why I asked about a web browser for kodi - to be able to watch full matches on catch up. I wanted to add it to my Dad's firestick to save him from having to set up his laptop and cast it to his TV. I was hoping I could do away with his chromebook/chromecast and watch films/TV/live sport streams and full matches on catch up exclusively through Kodi.
I'm sure there's a way and I know I can add whatever I want to the bm build but I've not been using kodi a week yet, so I'm still getting to grips with it. Not to mention my Dad's new firestick and my new Fire TV box.
Have a look at this add-on for football match replays boss: https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-football-replays-kodi-xbmc/

If you can just get the bare bones virgin 50Mbps deal you are fine for up to 1 x 4k stream or 3-4 1080p streams at very high bitrate.
Thing is, i shall give you an example...

Right now in the usa NBC are starting to offer 1080p streams at 8000kbps (950KB/s). Now if you had that and just one other in the house were attempting to stream, even a shitty youtube video there would be a rather large chance of stuttering.
Even 720p stuff now has higher bitrates and brt's (bitrate tolerance) so it may spike very high sometimes which will see your line max out and stutter.
8000kbps? Is that there nbc live extra TC? :)

I've had a look and it seems most matches are from weeks ago and the recent ones like yesterday's/mid week CL, only seem to have the first half of every match they offer.
This is why I asked about a web browser for kodi - to be able to watch full matches on catch up. I wanted to add it to my Dad's firestick to save him from having to set up his laptop and cast it to his TV. I was hoping I could do away with his chromebook/chromecast and watch films/TV/live sport streams and full matches on catch up exclusively through Kodi.
I'm sure there's a way and I know I can add whatever I want to the bm build but I've not been using kodi a week yet, so I'm still getting to grips with it. Not to mention my Dad's new firestick and my new Fire TV box.

TCIB server has all citys games in full there is a video on here that shows you how to set it up just message TCIB for the info.

Only just noticed he is after what i have (my sexy bum hehe) waspish, yep if you want on a private server i can help bud.

Yes @aguerrrroooooooooooo these will be coming down the line :-) i have to say native 1080p and not "i" is very good. Most commercial entities are usually behind the times with transcoding/encoding.

If you can just get the bare bones virgin 50Mbps deal you are fine for up to 1 x 4k stream or 3-4 1080p streams at very high bitrate.
Thing is, i shall give you an example...

Right now in the usa NBC are starting to offer 1080p streams at 8000kbps (950KB/s). Now if you had that and just one other in the house were attempting to stream, even a shitty youtube video there would be a rather large chance of stuttering.
Even 720p stuff now has higher bitrates and brt's (bitrate tolerance) so it may spike very high sometimes which will see your line max out and stutter.
I'm probably gonna look into virgin but I don't think it's available on my street.

Only just noticed he is after what i have (my sexy bum hehe) waspish, yep if you want on a private server i can help bud.

Yes @aguerrrroooooooooooo these will be coming down the line :-) i have to say native 1080p and not "i" is very good. Most commercial entities are usually behind the times with transcoding/encoding.
What's a private server mate? You sent me a superb link for the last Tyson Fury fight as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.