Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well whichever one it is I hope they get it done ASAP. Don't want a circus going into the CL qualifier. Makes sense to get Bravo if we are serious about Rulli anyway.

I'd rather go balls deep for Ter Stegan than try and get Bravo who would only be with us for a couple of years at most,

Unless we bring in an old keeper like Bravo (33) who could play for the next 6 or 7 months, probably the season.

Then Hart, having had a year under Pep could play his way and come back into the team.

That's the only way I see this working out well for Hart under Pep.
Do you think Hart's pride would allow him to be put through, what he would undoubtedly view as, that sort of a "Humiliation" though Dom.

The body language between the two of them in the friendly against Arsenal, last week, wasn't good at all.

Joe's a strong character, in the dressing room and could cause Pep a lot of strife, behind the scenes, if he was allowed to stay.- Even on the terms you suggest. (Vis-a vis, the "disagreements" with Mancini in 2013, which indirectly lead to the Manager's departure).

This,as I see it, is Pep taking no chances, and getting rid quick smart, of, what he sees as a bad apple, before it has a chance to infect the whole barrel

Last edited:
Can't say i know much about Bravo other than he's in his 30's plays for Barca and Chile, anyone give me the lowdown on him?

Does appear he'll be on his way out. If I had my own way I'd prefer either Oblak, Lloris or Handanovic over a guy that's played 7 league games in La Liga.

Not ideal though at this late stage of the season...hoping City & Everton are in advanced talks already to negotiate a deal. Seems like they need a keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.