Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife is a nurse, I have worked around nurses most of my working life and I know the psychology of nurses - so trust me when I say that no way I could've put it where it would not sound patronising to a nurse. They have a chip on their shoulder psychologically, it makes them either great nurses or nutty as hell.

But nurses, even the most elite ones, lack the education in medicine to weigh in on surgical prognosis - if she's indeed a trauma, step down surgical unit or ortho nurse then she will have undoubtedly gained a great deal of experience but only the proactive nurses get educated through those years. Some nurses would've made great physicians, but then again great nurses are vital - I'm encouraging my wife to become a Nurse practioner, it's is a great profession & meld of the two
If it were my missus I would let her make her own mind up.Sounds as though you`re a control freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.