Aguero banned for three games (updated)

Deserves to be banned but how many have the Rags got away with? Fucking elbow central over there.

I'd love us to get away with it on a technical and he bangs a last min winner in.

He is getting 3 games without a doubt imo and the contesting is just our way of telling them they are cunts with us no doubt using the opportunity to ask for an explanation as to why they are able to overlook several instances of elbows being used whilst bringing cases against certain players and clubs so readily, especially on the back of what was a trial by media. I would also hope they ask that Marriner is kept away from our games for a while the blind/dishonest fucker!

I'd rather they kept that cheating **** of a linesman away from us. Not the first time he's fucked us over(Spurs)

Deserves to be banned but how many have the Rags got away with? Fucking elbow central over there.

I'd love us to get away with it on a technical and he bangs a last min winner in.

(With his elbow and the ref misses it)

I don't hold out much hope but we will see. The useless prat of a ref was looking straight at the whole thing as can be proven by video evidence and pictures. Two players tussle for the ball, one falls down and play goes on so he saw nothing wrong. You could go back and look at almost every tussle and make something out of it afterwards by editing shots. At the most it should be awarded a yellow and I would produce bog brush's elbow in Zabba's jaw as evidence. This was seen and given as a yellow and was ten times worst than Aguero's challenge.

I think Aguero will still get banned, and the Prem will just fuck us over to the nth degree in the Derby to punish us for trying to actually fight their pre-prescribed plan for the whole occasion.

We should have just quietly accepted it and then battered them in the game when they'd let their guard down thinking it was won.

I think unless we've got the evidence to bring down the entire Prem unless they play ball with us, then we have to realise that they don't want us to win the league and that we have to be more clever about picking our battles.

They'll want revenge if they have to overturn this and they'll take it on in the game which is much worse.
What are you on about man. It is a legitimate appeal which may not be successful but if it is, it does not follow that some kind of crusade to stop City winning the league will ensue.
How exactly are they going to "fuck us over to the nth degree in the Derby" to punish us for exercising our legal rights? Are you saying that they will attempt to fix the result in the Rags favour?

This nipper has the angle they reviewed in post match or MOTD I think.

Around 3.25

(his negative colour scheme in the original clip actually makes for a clearer view - wonder if the FA have considered using this)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.