Pep: 'The players deserve a full stadium, we need our fans!'

T

Tonight was the easiest I've ever had it driving home from a night game. Stayed until the end, clapped them off, made my 10 minute walk to the car and was moving along the mancunian way in no time. There was no excuse not to stay until the final whistle. Especially after being served up that sumptuous feast of football.

True. I think Pep Guardiola is being very clever and deliberate in the way he is addressing the issue so publicly (to the media) so that it stays in the consciousness of everyone and perhaps forces real change, either from embarrassment, guilt, pressure or just realization. This is one of the many things that will be transformed in the next few years under the manager.

True. I think Pep Guardiola is being very clever and deliberate in the way he is addressing the issue so publicly (to the media) so that it stays in the consciousness of everyone and perhaps forces real change, either from embarrassment, guilt, pressure or just realization. This is one of the many things that will be transformed in the next few years under the manager.
Well he hasn't fooled you anyway.

TBF he's come from a fantastic club in Bayern with passionate supporters to a club whose fans consist of apathetic cardboard cut outs apart from a small singing section. If he thinks our small minded fans are going to stop the booing he's mistaken. Owners, board and player wise he's at the right club but bloody hell just think what the Liverpool and even the rags atmosphere would be like if he had their players playing like we are. IMO continuing to boo the anthem while we're in such exciting times is completely embarrassing to the rest of the world. And don't talk to me about the irony of fans booing the very competition you are hoping to win. It's quite frankly bizarre. Next you'll be saying you're booing Uefa and not the competition...wtf is that all about ?

TBF he's come from a fantastic club in Bayern with passionate supporters to a club whose fans consist of apathetic cardboard cut outs apart from a small singing section. If he thinks our small minded fans are going to stop the booing he's mistaken. Owners, board and player wise he's at the right club but bloody hell just think what the Liverpool and even the rags atmosphere would be like if he had their players playing like we are. IMO continuing to boo the anthem while we're in such exciting times is completely embarrassing to the rest of the world. And don't talk to me about the irony of fans booing the very competition you are hoping to win. It's quite frankly bizarre. Next you'll be saying you're booing Uefa and not the competition...wtf is that all about ?

Even the simplest fish know something is wrong when you put a year's worth of bait in the water at once.

i'm non-English, but it's disappointing to see empty seat during half break and the last 10 minutes.
maybe it's City fan culture since long time ago, and nothing can do to change it. not even Syeikh.
it looks so bad in television. feel embarrassing sometimes.
in my country, our fans rarely left the seat until the final whistle.

Sorry guys I stand firm on the booing..its pathetic. As for the atmosphere it was a lot better last night. Thing is if we can't get excited about this current team and the way we're playing at the moment then what the hell are are watching the game for. Hopefully Barcelona at home will be a cracking atmosphere.

i'm non-English, but it's disappointing to see empty seat during half break and the last 10 minutes.
maybe it's City fan culture since long time ago, and nothing can do to change it. not even Syeikh.
it looks so bad in television. feel embarrassing sometimes.
in my country, our fans rarely left the seat until the final whistle.

If you don't go to matches and are just worried about how it looks on the television your opinion is irrelevant on this subject to be honest. It's about support inside the ground.

If you don't go to matches and are just worried about how it looks on the television your opinion is irrelevant on this subject to be honest. It's about support inside the ground.

it doesn't matter supporting on the ground or on television.
i will go to the games if i'm not living a thousand miles away.
always woke up from sleep at 2/3 AM, just to see City play.
local mancunian have a privilege to go see live games.
have a chance to show your full support for the whole 90 minutes.
and i don't understand why it's so hard to stay until the final whistle.

i'm laughing everytime at half break when i see empty seat right in the middle of the stand.
and i think it everytime that local mancunian full of hungry/starving people.
don't even bother to stay on their arse during half time break.
they will go after the food & booze at every chance they gets. LOL

Last edited:
Sorry guys I stand firm on the booing..its pathetic. As for the atmosphere it was a lot better last night. Thing is if we can't get excited about this current team and the way we're playing at the moment then what the hell are are watching the game for. Hopefully Barcelona at home will be a cracking atmosphere.
Fuck you, I like booing the current team and the way they're playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.