Barca v City Post Match Thread

Our defence is huge worry. We have one clean sheet on the league. Big questions need answering.
And our big summer defensive signing was a guy everyone on this forum and every other forum was laughing at as he put in woeful display after woeful display. People are trying to be positive regarding him but we are a shambles at the back.

Bravo should be ashamed of himself. A 'keeper of his experience and ability should not be making schoolboy errors like the one that led to his dismissal. It was an awful bit of goalkeeping just to flick the ball straight to an opponent in that manner. Hoof it down the field, for fuck's sake.

After that, it was an uphill struggle and no surprise that Barça scored another three. We were holding our own until then, despite the one-goal deficit.

Plenty of work for Pep, his assistants and the players to get their teeth into.

Bravo made 1 mistake. And it fucked us. When you are a keeper, you cannot make mistakes. When your goalie plays as a sweeper, they will. Period. Look at neuer, ter stegen. All the time they make mistakes. like last year with raheem, you can all talk shit and i will wait to be proven right. Btw, when we last played barca we conceded about 15 chances cos hart cannot come out for the ball and clean up. They kept playing the diagonal and we would have lost 3 or 4 nil anyway, as suarez, messi etc. Would be through on goal. Fernandinho mistake just as bad. Wtf is up with the studs?

CHILL OUT BLUES.
Nobody, certainly not pep, said this would be easy. So in the nicest way, calm your tits.
Bravo's biggest fuck up was the handball. The pass I can just about put down to one of those things, but to then put his hands up was brain dead.

Is it defcon 5 in here? I'm not a bravo fan at all. When was the last time we had no win in 4?

Not sure what pisses me off more- the fact that Celtic play amazingly well against us but are back to being shit tonight now they're against someone else, or the fact that Arsenal have just thrashed Ludoregrets 6-0 and I have to think back years to the last time City got a remotely easy team in a draw in any competition.

Otomendi made several crucial tackles tonight so criticising him is not correct. David got stamped on late first half and this crocked him ( he got zabba too)-the fullback who came on got a few nasty, snidey tackles in and no yellow- Bravo is ,well, a bit ( sorry a lot)daft to do what he did and the poor passes which gave away the other goals were simply poor and not a good enough standard. We had chances but we have to convert- need to be far more clinical in these games- Stones missed two good chances. I actually fancy us at the Etihad. Is Serge carrying something - no speed tonight!

We should have been at least level at half time and the fact they were in front was pure luck nothing else, Fernandinho doesn't slip 99/100.

Bollocks, our players regularly slip in matches because of wet pitches and inadequate boots. This one happened to cost us, so the others went unnoticed as they didn't n

Keepers were the difference tonight, theirs was unflustered and competent, ours, well pep did want to sign him didnt he.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.