Barca v City Post Match Thread

There isn't enough real quality in the team to deliver Peps game plan. We still have the core of players that have failed before against Barcelona and are not up to whatever it is Pep is trying to do. The shape was OK for a while but so many unforced schoolboy howlers destroyed us. A big test for Stones and for me he looked worst than Lescott tonight.

Actually was a pretty great game from us until Bravo's red. We were well on top and looking likely to get a draw at least. Pep had it spot on tactically.

I cannot get over how we fuck ourselves so often. It feels every time we concede it's from idiotic individual mistakes and then at the other end of the pitch we are the opposite of clinical, missing multiple clear chances every game.

Shut up, yes you won 4-0 but it doesn't reflect the game... Could've been very very different had we had that bit of luck instead of you.
No I agree with him.

Complete lack of quality / composure from too many of our players. The fact that Barca were very poor, does not make us good.

Hate to say this but Spurs or Arsenal would have won this.

We better start raising our game in a lot of areas.

Be it finishing, defending or goalkeeping we need to get back to winning ways.

The Bravo incident was a fucking shambles and the team handled it like a bunch of wet behind the ears Sunday league part timers. We come up a cropper against Barcelona again. They may be one of the best teams in the world, but fuck me we will neve register a win over them in this competition if we don't give ourselves a chance and stop knee capping ourselves.

if we took 50% of our chances we'd be winning games like tonight and Everton, our finishing and decision making has been awful for a while, Barc proved tonight how to finish (Pen excluded).
Of course we made mistakes in defence, poor and misplaced passes in midfield which dropped us in it, but we have to start taking chances.

2 why the fook have we replaced Joe with that one sided clown Bravo?

This is a huge problem. He's made horrible mistakes in both of the biggest games he's played since coming (derby, today). If he's going to play like shit whenever he's needed City will be screwed.

2 decent sides we've played, Spuds and Barca. 6 conceded, they both missed pens as well, no goals scored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.