Barca v City Post Match Thread

7 goals conceded in last two CL away games, your not going to get anywhere winning the trophy defending like that

Totally contributed to our own downfall. Like handing out Christmas present two months early. Really need to stop taking liberties - as Lineker pointed out. Sterling the only one who impressed tonight. Maybe Otamendi at a push too.

Poor defending cost us big time

Barcelona were awesome, the best team in the world.

We need Messi.

And Neymar

And Suarez

And Neuer

Sheikh Mansour will have to stop being a tight arse get his cheque book out.

:-)

11 v 11 I thought we shaded the game

Unlucky slip for the first goal.

Not clinical enough.

Absolutely self imploded for all 4 goals

At 50 minutes I was confident. Very confident.

What the hell were we wearing on our feet?

It wasn't a 4 nil game

I think we can beat them at home

That's about it.

We still don't have that consistent winning mentality that Barca has. Complete concentration and fighting for the ball always. That, and clinical finishing is the difference between us and the top 3 teams as we can clearly match their quality of build up play.

Heaviest defeat to Barca, but our best performance. Bizarre match.

If we had been 1-0 up at halftime it would've been totally deserved. Red card (again) ended the match as a contest unfortunately.

Each side had 5-6 chances, they scored 4, we scored 0. Harsh but just how it went on the night.

Saw little there to worry me, just 3 individual errors on the night cost us 3 goals - the only worry is our confidence, 4 matches now with no wins, even if 3 of them we were hard done by it's still going to hurt our confidence & with Barca again next week it's not unlikely going to be 5 matches in a row. The Southampton game is a big one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.