Barca v City Post Match Thread

Ottamendi , kolorov, clichy, zabba, Sagna, bravo, Fernandinho , silva, fernado all not good enough to get near winning champions league. All need to go . And pep needs to learn how to adapt with the limited squad we have.

He is looking like a right tit at present with his hart decision .
Dinho ?? are you joking

looked good until the sending off, then the wheels came off. Its very worrying how we are looking good at times but having fuck all to show for it.

Much the better team till bravo gets sent off should of scored in first half the red card changed the game but even after we still had chances i think we got real chance of beating them at home

Difficult to take anything positive from getting beat 4-0 on a night when Barcelona were not even at their best...we struggling in front of goal again. Thats now 4 games without a win! Oh well, happy to forget this one and move on...

I love what Pep has done so far but I don't think I'm being outrageous in saying that he needs to sort the defence out, losing 4-0 to anyone with the quality we have isn't good enough to be honest

How can you possibly blame Pep for that? Honestly baffled.
Indeed, whoever believes this was peps fault clearly didn't watch the game and just kept checking the score on their phones! We were the better team until the red card.

I have no problems with the tactics but the players just can't execute them. This defence is frankly shit. They just gift easy goals week after week and you can't do that at this level.

Stones was absolutely abysmal tonight.

Bravo was good until he failed to spot someone 5 yards from him.

Until we sort this out at the back then there will be more games like this. It needs attention quickly.

Aguero not even on at HT.. When we were trialing... Could be that he wasn't 100%.... Still a hit strange

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.