MCFC U16's

9-0 at U15s is one hell of a beating, especially at academy level.

Going off Mark Kennedy's comments it sounds like the quality of football that this team are playing is unbelievable. Also, three goals from a centre half and 5 assists from a set-piece taking Tommy Doyle suggests we dominated physically too, which would be a first as usually our teams are full of small, quick technical players.

It's getting quite funny now and it actually makes me laugh at how fantastic our academy is. The shite over the road must be frothing at the mouths - and I can't see Nicky Butt having what it takes to close the gap on us anytime soon.

I'm going to make a prediction that all of the following will play for city's first team: Latibeaudiere, Humphreys (in a competitive match), Foden, Sancho, Doyle, Duncan.

I think they'll be more but these would be the ones that I'll hang my hat on.

Going off Mark Kennedy's comments it sounds like the quality of football that this team are playing is unbelievable. Also, three goals from a centre half and 5 assists from a set-piece taking Tommy Doyle suggests we dominated physically too, which would be a first as usually our teams are full of small, quick technical players.

It's getting quite funny now and it actually makes me laugh at how fantastic our academy is. The shite over the road must be frothing at the mouths - and I can't see Nicky Butt having what it takes to close the gap on us anytime soon.

I'm going to make a prediction that all of the following will play for city's first team: Latibeaudiere, Humphreys (in a competitive match), Foden, Sancho, Doyle, Duncan.

The response I've seen from United fans so far is - they had loads of players missing, our lads are all 1ft taller, they care about developing players not scorelines and "RASHFORD!!!"

The response I've seen from United fans so far is - they had loads of players missing, our lads are all 1ft taller, they care about developing players not scorelines and "RASHFORD!!!"

They ignore the fact we could have had players missing too, burying their heads in the sand you can guarantee if the score was the other way round they be giving it loads tossers!

Ha. If we hadn't beaten them 9-0 for the 2nd year running then they may have a leg to stand on.

I think we're about 5 years + away from seeing the true potential of what our academy is churning out. It should be one hell of a ride!

If the club's plans come off then our team will be world class in every sense.

They had one player missing and they are the bigger team. We had one player missing. We even brought on 2 under 14s (Fresh from beating them 6 nil two days before) for 10 mins at the end and scored 2 more (should have been three). One of those 2 has taken part in 3 derbies this year (U14/U15/U16) and won all three.

They had one player missing . We had one player missing. We even brought on 2 under 14s (Fresh from beating them 6 nil two days before) for 10 mins at the end and scored 2 more (should have been three). One of those 2 has taken part in 3 derbies this year (U14/U15/U16) and won all three.

Not surprised...it's bullshit that they're all much bigger as well isn't it? You can see from footage and team photos of them playing for England at u16, u17, u18 that our lads are not giants.

Our teams usually look small because they play up in the age ranges from U16's and up, I think it's done less at the younger ages because even lads of the same age can differ hugely in size plus the rules and regulations restrict playing/training times more and more the younger you go.

Ha. If we hadn't beaten them 9-0 for the 2nd year running then they may have a leg to stand on.

I think we're about 5 years + away from seeing the true potential of what our academy is churning out. It should be one hell of a ride!

If the club's plans come off then our team will be world class in every sense.

Presumably last years 9-0 victors mostly moved up to the U16's so it's likely 2 entirely different teams that walloped them.

Current Players we have in our academy (under 16 downwards - please feel free to add any i have missed or correct if any of these players are no longer at the club, or if I have any positions wrong)

Under 16's Squad

Goalkeepers

Curtis Anderson
Tom Scott

Defenders
Nathanael Ogbeta
Ryan Corrigan
Aaron Crabtree
Fisayo Dele-Bashiru
Ed Elewa-Ikpakwu
Jeremie Frimpong

Midfielders
Felix Nmecha
Ylli Mrtezani
Kelan Swales
Keyendrah Simmonds
Taylor Richards
Callum Hulme
Louis Khoury

Forwards
Bobby Duncan
Rabbi Matondo
Henri Ogunby
Ellis Simms

Other Players In Youth Set Up (Not Sure Of Age Or Some of their Positions)

Louie Moulden (Goalkeeper)
Lewis Thomas (Goalkeeper)
Nathan Broome (Goalkeeper)
Ciaran Slicker (Goalkeeper)
James Trafford (Goalkeeper)
Harry Colton (Goalkeeper)
Harry Boyes (Defender)
Taylor Harwood-Bellis (Defender)
Harold Essien (Defender)
James McAtee (Midfielder)
Romedi Llapi (Midfielder) (Under 15's)
Reese Divine (Midfielder)
Lewis Fiorini (Midfielder)
Tommy Doyle (Midfielder)
Joseph Hodge (Midfielder)
Cole Palmer (?)
Rowan McDonald (?)
Noah Ohio (?)
Kane Ritchie-Hosler (?)
Joshua Browers (?)
Samson Robinson (?)
Dimargio Wright-Phillips (?)
Pascal Kpohomouh (?)
Osazee Aghatise (?)
Benni Smales-Braithwate (?)
Sam Bellis (?)
Jeremy Witsen (?)
Hasan Unal (Striker) (Under 14's)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.