MCFC U16's

Yep. I don't see the point in signing Faupala. A decent, competent striker at eighteen just to play in the EDS. I'd have rather gone with Just Ambrose and waited to see if we could've promoted Nmecha,which we most certainly can.
The same can be said for Unal imo,why? He hasnt shown anything to suggest he can be a star,certainly no more promise than our own

i just hope we can keep hold of Campbell,im pretty sure Arsenal will be monitoring.....

Yeah I think if he was at Arsnal now he would be playing U18 football, I think their leading goalscorer Edward Nketiah is also the same year group as Campbell. I wonder if this is something Campbell senior will be thinking about that other kids the same age are possibly developing faster since there playing a higher standard when were possibly holding ours back.

Yeah I think if he was at Arsnal now he would be playing U18 football, I think their leading goalscorer Edward Nketiah is also the same year group as Campbell. I wonder if this is something Campbell senior will be thinking about that other kids the same age are possibly developing faster since there playing a higher standard when were possibly holding ours back.
Did you really just post that shit??? Unbelievable Jeff.

i just hope we can keep hold of Campbell,im pretty sure Arsenal will be monitoring.....
I'm sure that Arsenal would be interested (so would Everton come to that) but the only 'story' came out from the Daily Fail just before we played Arsenal last month (what a coincidence hey?). Every media outlet under the sun seems to have just copied the same 'story' so don't go off quantity if you Google it.

BTW Campbell senior is based in the NW where he runs his own security firm so it's not like Tyrese is living away from his parents.

Last edited by a moderator:
The same can be said for Unal imo,why? He hasnt shown anything to suggest he can be a star,certainly no more promise than our own

What a stupid comment.

And what had that 17 year old Nigerian kid shown when we signed him? A couple of good games at u17 level.

Unäl was the best prospect in Turkey, he'd played 2 seasons of senior football at 16 and 17, and is one of Turkey's youngest ever internationals.

He couldn't have shown more at that age that he was something special FFS.

What a stupid comment.

And what had that 17 year old Nigerian kid shown when we signed him? A couple of good games at u17 level.

Unäl was the best prospect in Turkey, he'd played 2 seasons of senior football at 16 and 17, and is one of Turkey's youngest ever internationals.

He will never been any good as hes slow as a boat

What a stupid comment.

Kelechi is different class,his speed, movement and vision were obvious attributes thst could be further developed.Unal,in my stupid opinion.......nevrr displayed anything that suggested he would be any better than the talent we already had,despite being a so called Turkish sensation.

I'm sure that Arsenal would be interested (so would Everton come to that) but the only 'story' came out from the Daily Fail just before we played Arsenal last month (what a coincidence hey?). Every media outlet under the sun seems to have just copied the same 'story' so don't go off quantity if you Google it.

BTW Campbell senior is based in the NW where he runs his own security firm so it's not like Kevin is living away from his parents.
I didnt know his family were NW based,thats reasurring indeed,cheers.

I didnt know his family were NW based,thats reasurring indeed,cheers.

I didn't either. That is reassuring, a lot. I'm sure they care about their son's well-being, but that could surely play a huge role in it. I'm sure Pep's signing might convince one or two to think otherwise too :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.