City v Chelsea post match

It's not just the results. It's the performances.

The players look bereft of confidence and totally confused as to what to do.

If we had only realised it at the time but my god we had a proper manager in Bobby. I used to go to games like today thinking "if we aren't on it today we'll only win 1 or 2 nil". Now I go to games dreading what I'll see. And the football itself isn't exactly rip roaring. It's boring.

And pep himself hardly looks interested. It's like he's regretting it now he's realised the EPL isn't like Spain or Germany.

I'm gutted. Again.
I totally agree, Mancini sorted out the defence and made the Etihad a fortress.

Seemingly he rubbed people up the wrong way - so what, he knew what he was doing.

Seemingly he rubbed people up the wrong way - so what, he knew what he was doing.
You just never felt like we would lose under Bobby at the etihad. Never.

Well i've got news for you all. Mancini ain't here anymore. So there's no point harping
on what might have been. Fucking move on.

and pep doesnt ?. mancini in his first season, we weren't amazing. and as i said there were loads of fans moaning and wanting him gone. we had what 14 games so far ?

There's more chance of me wearing mcfc mankini in the home end at old toilet than there is of mankini coming back. ridiculous argument. obviously not at Wembley v wigan

Chris Sutton will do a number on us on MOTD, he's another twat of a pundit who hates us!

Plenty said about the kdb miss, but the decision to shoot instead of square to sane after his box to box run (before the open goal chance) also huge.
I love the guy but where the fuck was his head at today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.