Etihad atmosphere

If city took season tickets off people cos they missed a few games a season there would be outcry.

And rightly so, and no-one is suggesting it.

We're not talking about "missed a few games". There's people who have been to I reckon less than 15 games in the last 3 or 4 years (and I mean in total), and yet who still have their empty seat reserved for them. 100+ games and they've been to say 10.

If it was like buying 2 plane tickets so you could have an empty spare seat next to you, then no-one would have a problem with that because it doesn't impact upon anyone else.

But having your seat at the match empty all the time DOES impact on everyone else: it changes the whole atmosphere. Instead of the stadium full and buzzing, it makes it dull and quiet. It's not just a case of "I've paid my money and I'll do what I like". It affects everyone.

The team fighting for every single ball and looking dangerous in attack certainly improves things, however they couldn't really be faulted in that respect during the first half yet fans never got behind them properly until the equaliser.

Sometimes they need us as much as we need them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.