Is it time to panic yet?

Its no excuse whatsoever.

There will be a few arses twitching at City if we dont qualify for the CL this season thats for sure.

Somebody mentioned attendances a few days ago. If this season totally fizzles out on all fronts and we see a couple of sub 50,000 gates in the PL before the end of the season then big questions will be asked in Abu Dhabi. We got 51,527 v Watford just before Christmas which wasn't great.

I don't think it will come to that though. Whilst I'm finding a lot of this tippy tappy football both insipid and inappropriate for the PL with the current players we have available, I reckon we just might crack the CL this season. I don't think there is an outstanding team out there this year. Maybe its just wishful thinking? I dunno anymore but Liverpool and Chelsea won it with equally poor teams and its very much the last chance for this group of players.

As long as the Sheik and Pep don't
Go ahead panic away
This isn't Peps team

What's Pep got to panic about. He's on £15 million a year or whatever and about to sign an extension. I'd say he was pretty chilled

Its no excuse whatsoever.

There will be a few arses twitching at City if we dont qualify for the CL this season thats for sure.

The only impact it would have is on TV revenue and from actually being in the competition. It wont stop Pep strengthening the team where he needs to in the summer. Look at Chelsea, Liverpool who are benefitting from not being in Europe.

Actually dropping out the top four, and it being possible this year is the kick up the arse the club needed in terms of replacing our ageing players.

Obviously some people on this forum will have a nervous breakdown

The only impact it would have is on TV revenue and from actually being in the competition. It wont stop Pep strengthening the team where he needs to in the summer. Look at Chelsea, Liverpool who are benefitting from not being in Europe.

Actually dropping out the top four, and it being possible this year is the kick up the arse the club needed in terms of replacing our ageing players.

I've now come around to the way of thinking that this is going to be a big job for pep,we need to overhaul large parts of the team this summer,i wouldn't be bothered about no CL next year,a lot of blues would be more bothered about what rival fans and the media say though

I've now come around to the way of thinking that this is going to be a big job for pep,we need to overhaul large parts of the team this summer,i wouldn't be bothered about no CL next year,a lot of blues would be more bothered about what rival fans and the media say though

Couldn't give a flying fuck me Karen what rivals and the media say.
I do however still want CL next season,and the players we have at this moment in time "should" be capable of achieving that,IMO.

Totally agree with you mate, Im sick and fucking tired of hearing about CL revenue-sometimes I wish we had no money to spend so the only option is to play some younger hungry players to show the powers that be that throwing money at it doesn't always work.

The whole game is fucking obsessed with money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.