Is it time to panic yet?

He just looks fed up and fucked off.
I just think he's probably thinking that he can't implement his style in this league with our Dad's Army.
Talking of which......
don%27t+panic.PNG
....but have we been had ?

I thought the whole point of a forum was for people to express their personal views. Your comment for someone to "shut up.." just because you don't agree with them is pathetic.

As for panicking now, we have to stick with Guardiola for at least his three year contract and to not do so would be crazy. But don't forget criticism can be constructive....pretending everything is okay is much more dangerous. The reality is that people criticised both Mancini and Pelligrini, but so far under Guardiola, NOTHING has improved. Our league position so far is worse than last season's finish; our points total is inferior too. We have an inferior goalkeeper and key players....Aguero, Silva, Toure etc are consistently underperforming. Our possession tactics again cost us goals today.....there is not yet one shred of evidence of improvement on last season. I think things will get sorted and improve, but the question is when? We can only pass judgement on what we have seen so far.
His post was pathetic,he needs to man up or support someone else,i can't be doing with that kind of post

His post was pathetic,he needs to man up or support someone else,i can't be doing with that kind of post
The place is full of it today. We do need to move some of the old guard on, but that's not something Guardiola can do straight away, especially if we don't have replacements. We're probably not far off where I thought we'd be, I reckoned 10 points behind the leaders at the start of January. That said, I am definitely concerned about our defence - it's shite.

No panic but my god we are so poor defensively....

You can blame individuals for certain BUT we are so shit as a team defensively and that falls on Pep......unless he changes what he does he won't succeed here.....you cannot go all out attack playing with a raft of attacking midfielders as well as asking your fullbacks to play so high up the pitch and expect to get anything against even the average team in the premiership

Make no bones about it...everton weren't even that good and they have scored 4 past us quite easily...they didnt even have to work hard at scoring...it was easy....The defended as a team and then hit when they saw openings.....

We don't have the players to defend one on one all the time...none are capable or even 3vs 3.

Pep needs to go back to the drawing board and start with looking at how his teams defends...he needs to get us defending as a team not as individuals as he wants at present as it simply won't ever work.

Every team we play against baring a few (liverpool Arsenal and Spurs) will do what everton did today...hope or away.....the average to good teams have the attackers to make us pay as we did today

Forget not scoring goals at present (though a lack of creativity is a real problem with only silva looking anything near)....we need to look at how we defend as a team....

I don't even think the return of a fully fit (if that was to ever happen) Kompany will make any difference.....as good as he is he cant stem that tide of consistent one on ones with defenders when the attackers have yds and yds of space to run into......

The balance in the midfield isn't anywhere near right...for me KDB needs to be dropped...poor for months now baring one or two glimpses....bring in fernando and ferna (when not banned) and make us more solid

If Pep doesn't do this then we won't get 4th

The place is full of it today. We do need to move some of the old guard on, but that's not something Guardiola can do straight away, especially if we don't have replacements.

You're right, but we've had 4+ years to plan and prepare for Pep's arrival, and yet we haven't addressed the squad's shortcomings. I'd imagine Pep is quietly disgruntled with just how poor parts of the squad he's inherited are, and annoyed at the lack of action before him to put that right.

Just think he needs to concentrate on himself and the team, as apposed to slagging the fans off for the atmosphere or when they leave etc,
He comes across as a total bellend in my opinion, and I am one of the most avid fans of his and I am utterly desperate for him to succeed

Ive said before how awkward I first felt when he spoke because I was constantly hoping we lived up to his expectations and wanted him to love everything about being our manager, but now I just do not care at all
He has to bring some sort of improvement to the side and implement some proper ideas, not these hashed up plans with chopping and changing every week for the sake of looking clever
I am totally staggered at his persistence with not playing youth though. Everton had 2 kids in their side today and they were so passionate and buy into the fans, which gets the atmosphere going
If he wants us to be noisier, maybe give the hungry young lads a chance, and not lazily stick by the same losers who have let us down for the past 2 years..

The place is full of it today. We do need to move some of the old guard on, but that's not something Guardiola can do straight away, especially if we don't have replacements. We're probably not far off where I thought we'd be, I reckoned 10 points behind the leaders at the start of January. That said, I am definitely concerned about our defence - it's shite.

Saying that the players are old is deflecting from he real problem though......we can play better than this and be more slid with the players we have....btu Pep is getting it horribly wrong at present.....not with the players he is picking but with what he is asking them to do...they simply cannot do it .......ottomendi, stones, clichy cant defend one one ones all the time, yaya has no defensive awareness (especially behind him) and never has had.....kdb cant defend from the front...he is appalling at it, Kun is no good dropping deep..it negates any goal threat he has........and the bravo experiment needs to be binned...an absolute cluster fuck by Pep that one.....He may be good with distribution but the way teams are playing against us it doesn't matter....we don't need a keeper who is good with his feet as very few if any teams are really pressing that high...they are pressing around the half way line and winning the ball back while our midfield and full backs are too busy thinking about pushing forward and then making simple passes into the yawning gapping gaps left there....simple passes...nothing eye of a needle...really simple......

You're right, but we've had 4+ years to plan and prepare for Pep's arrival, and yet we haven't addressed the squad's shortcomings. I'd imagine Pep is quietly disgruntled with just how poor parts of the squad he's inherited are, and annoyed at the lack of action before him to put that right.
I bet he can't believe how bad some of our squad really are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.