Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

Dybala Dybala Dybala Dybala Dybala!

Incredible striker, offers a big goal return but also link up play that makes Suarez look average. The perfect player for Pep, and he's supposedly a huge admirer.

The reason Juventus fans were OK with Pogba leaving.

23, poster boy potential, long term player to build a team around.

100% THIS

Augero, Silva, Yaya, Zabaletta, Kompany, Kolarov......... all the legends now need to move on. The future is Sterling, KdB, Sane, Jesus, Stones etc, etc.
Yes i am coming round to that way of thinking. I thought the time was up for all of those apart from Kun, but the way this season is panning out i dont think it would be a disaster if Kun moved on. Love the guy and not for one second questioning what he has done for us or his ability, but seems the end is near for me.

Dybala Dybala Dybala Dybala Dybala!

Incredible striker, offers a big goal return but also link up play that makes Suarez look average. The perfect player for Pep, and he's supposedly a huge admirer.

The reason Juventus fans were OK with Pogba leaving.

23, poster boy potential, long term player to build a team around.

Bit of a midget though?

*He'll fit right in.

I don't think Kelechi is gonna make it with us, sadly. His ambition will outstrip the opportunities we can afford to give him now.

We are freeing up tens of millions this summer and Dybala and Aubameyang would be a proper message.

Imagine them alongside Gabriel Jesus.

I like Aubameyang because he is also very good in the air?

Sergio, in my opinion is at risk of becoming one of the most tragic and criminal cases of not fulfilling your potential I've ever seen.

He's been treading water for 3 years, supposedly his prime years, and whereas before we could attribute it to injuries, they've gone now and what's left is a guy who seems to not enjoy football anymore, who has score 11 goals this season but only against teams in the bottom half of the table.

In fact, only 2 of his last 35 goals came against teams who were in the top 4 at the time of the match. Arsenal last year (3rd) and Leicester (1st).

This is a guy who should have been competing for the Ballon d'Or, who could have been the best striker England has ever seen, and it's all getting away from him now, at 28 he's worse than when he was 24.

The whole team has stagnated and have tread water for three seasons, the fact Augero has stayed loyal to us in that period says a lot about the guy, hes a top drawer striker and some want to throw him on the scrap heap ?

KDB and Sterling are far more of a worry in front of goal than Kun is-that's been our scoring problem this season thus far-without Aguero's goals against "cannon fodder " I'd dread to think what the table would look like.

Lets hope its just a team and role talk and nothing else.

18 goals in 22 appearances, knows the league inside and out, and is a legend at the club. Who we gonna sign that is gonna pull similar numbers? We keep getting linked with Aubameyang but there is no guarantee he will adapt to the league just like we don't know how Jesus is gonna get on. Seems like a hell of a gamble when you already have a class striker who is still smashing in the goals and is still only 28.
Im not questioning what he's done for us, but its hard to ignore how he has been this season. For me he is not his old self, doesn't seem overly happy, drifts in and out of games for long periods and i get the feeling that Pep doesn't see him as the answer to his long term plan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.