Referees/Officials

Ref made a shocking decision but don't worry the back pages will be full of the fat granny shagger and this will get swept under the carpet.

Walker interview and confirmed he had to foul Sterling to have a chance of stopping him. Best players, best teams, best league in the world and the officials are garbage. I don't believe they are corrupt, just not good enough to be on the pitch.

Nobody will agree with me on this most likely, but I thought the ref was more than fair today, for a change. He was extremely lenient with a few of our tackles in the first half, Sane for example and as for the penalty, had Sterling gone down he would have hopefully have given it. Doesn't make it right, but perhaps, just perhaps, he assumed (wrongly) that Sterling playing on, meant he wasn't impeded. I know I know.

So, whilst his performance was far from perfect, given recent games the ref was decent, that aside, we had enough bloody good chances, yet again to win, my son and I were ecstatic when a certain Mr. Jesus scored the sadly offside goal in the last few.

Offside goal and a denied penalty. Hope Pep calls out Marriner for being a blind dogshite **** in the post-match conference. Don't give a shit if we get fined for it.

I've never seen anything like that decision. The nearest I can remember is Sun being penalised for standing hip to hip with a Brum player.

But that....Enough to end a career.

I'm out ,fuck the game.

City, please take note.

I could not be arsed to view today, i knew we would somehow be screwed so thought whats the point. My interest in football is at an all time low. Its so biased every week its there for everyone to see but we do absolutely fuck all about it.
The PL makes WWE look less scripted these days.
More and more City fans will turn away from the game if this continues. What is the point in competing when every week scandalous decisions are going against us.

When it happens every week it's a conspiracy.

But it doesnt. Sane offside goal against Arsenal, penalty against West Ham. Anyway your not dragging me into this. I loved our performance today and was immensely proud of the performance. You can comment on the refs

What does Sterling have to do to get a penalty?

That push is a clear red card.

Corruption at its finest. Disgusting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.