Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling's fairly naff on the left, if we had an Isco or Hazard it would work.

He is not the pellergerini sterling (with all due respect to pellers) who u used to just cut inside n loose the ball or run of out of ideas.
We have seen how he has improved and continues to evolve as a player. I think pep can help him play well on the left too. Moreover it just becomes a nice partnership with right footed walker to support sane and left footed mendy to support sterling.

He is not the pellergerini sterling (with all due respect to pellers) who u used to just cut inside n loose the ball or run of out of ideas.
We have seen how he has improved and continues to evolve as a player. I think pep can help him play well on the left too. Moreover it just becomes a nice partnership with right footed walker to support sane and left footed mendy to support sterling.

when Sane was out and Raz went left, he was far less effective. Doesn't quite have the ability to dribble through players regularly and take the ball with him that Sane or Bernardo have, and that's a must for an inverted winger.

He's 22, no? Will be one of the most sought after players in a few years, he's really becoming something.

Thing is, which clubs could afford him? City are known to not sell their best players and we're quite comfortable in terms of money. His potential price will mean that only Real and PSG could afford him, if that.

Thing is, which clubs could afford him? City are known to not sell their best players and we're quite comfortable in terms of money. His potential price will mean that only Real and PSG could afford him, if that.
I think if he ever wanted to leave we'd probably let him.

Get the impression our strategy is to make the club such an attractive place to play football that generally folk don't want to leave.

And perhaps we so much influence off the pitch (Abu Dhabi) that other clubs are disinclined to piss the club off and approach and unsettle our players.

Anyway, there's only two clubs that our best players might be tempted to leave and join, Barca and Madrid. For off the pitch lifestyle and on the pitch prestige it could happen but as a working environment there's much more day to day pressure at those two than at City.

He was poor tonight. Had soo much of the ball and did nothing with it. Really disappointed with his performance today. At least though, he didn't hide. Kept showing for the ball and trying to beat his man.

Is there anyone in the world that has such a difference in performance between his highs and lows? I know he's young but he's either amazing or really really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.