Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a moment where were on a counter and he just stops, shoulders drop, and he passes it backwards. I thought it was so odd and unlike him. He must be devoid of confidence right now. He has also seemingly stopped running at the fullbacks, preferring to cut inside or look for a sideways pass to our midfielders. Still our most threatening attacker and doesn't hide.

Hopefully he can torture Liverpool Tuesday ike he does to Arsenal. I want THAT Leroy.

Needs a belt round the back of the head and sticking in the Academy teams for a while.
That's harsh but agree that his inconsistency is starting to become a problem. Give me Sterlings performance over his today every day of the week.

Phenominal !!!I'll have a small glass of whatever your drinking..

Phenomenal. That's how you spell it mate. I'm drinking a cola, hence me spelling it right ;-)

His movement was great, tore them apart and left acres for Silva and Gundogan to exploit. You must have thought he was playing CB and marking on all 3 goals though, right?

No that's Otamendi. He's not Sane. Different people.

Had no impact at all in these two games, really disappointing because he's generally been immense in the big games. He needs to play on Tuesday because we need our match winners on but he's got to play better.

Had no impact at all in these two games, really disappointing because he's generally been immense in the big games. He needs to play on Tuesday because we need our match winners on but he's got to play better.
Brilliant delivery for kompanys goal. There was no point in him driving forward most of the game because we had no striker. He would have been crossing to no-one

For someone of his talent and potential he's not doing enough. Needs competition and to grow up, be more engaged and run his arse into the ground for the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.