Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

Bellamy on the debate saying about its down to the dippers history!
What a load of bollox

Over my head now. After Weeks and Weeks of the same mantra, you get immune to it.

It's simple. Liverpool where better and more clinical in front of goal over the 2 games.

Struggling to sleep, keep wondering what would have happened had Kevin released Jesus through on goal. Normally Kev never fucks up in them situations and always plays an inch perfect pass :(

Struggling to sleep, keep wondering what would have happened had Kevin released Jesus through on goal. Normally Kev never fucks up in them situations and always plays an inch perfect pass :(

Otamendi probably would have sprinted upfield, tackled him and played an inch perfect through ball for the dips to bear down on our goal.

Just home, exhausted but proud as fcuk to have been there tonight.

Tremendous performance in the first half, unbelievable quality of football and desire. Add in the atmosphere and I’m not sure I’ve seen a better half of football in my life. Can’t believe Sane’s goal was yet another error. Between that and the post how different tonight could have panned out.....

We will be back, bigger, stronger, tougher and better next season.

CTID

No Kompany at the back. Too much tinkering cost us this game. Jesus isn't good enough, flip to PSG for 50 million.
Nope. The set up worked great in the first half, we played through their press time after time. We lost because the mentality got destroyed of the disallowed Sane goal combined with Peps sending off, and fatigue in the 2nd half.

What’s worse then losing is the the Liverpool supporters believe they are world beaters now. Yet look at their epl run this year....

United and Liverpool have some of the most delusional fans in the world.. of and ffs don’t forget about their history if you haven’t heard it a million times already.

Over my head now. After Weeks and Weeks of the same mantra, you get immune to it.

It's simple. Liverpool where better and more clinical in front of goal over the 2 games.

Bullshit, don't ever forget the influence the referee and linesman have played in all three games against the bin dippers and the scum this past week. Without there assistance there is no way we would be out of the Chumps League and we would be champions already.

Sick of fellow City fans burying their heads up their asses and denying the crucial role of the officials in our recent cock ups.

3rd loss to Liverpool this season. If Liverpool and United needed any confidence on a title challenge next season. they only need to look at this week.

Bullshit, don't ever forget the influence the referee and linesman have played in all three games against the bin dippers and the scum this past week. Without there assistance there is no way we would be out of the Chumps League and we would be champions already.

Sick of fellow City fans burying their heads up their asses and denying the crucial role of the officials in our recent cock ups.

I wasn't talking about United.

United should have been dead and buried before the Ashley Young incident. We've only got ourselves to blame.

As for the CL against Liverpool, yes, you have a valid point. 3 refereeing decisions went against us, that could have altered the tie in our favour.(?)

My head isn't in the sand, it's on the chopping block. You can't post right from wrong on nights like this on BM.

Best to stay away TBH.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.