Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

Decisions change games. The decision to not award Sané’s goal COMPLETELY changed the outcome of the game. Impossible to state otherwise.

We could have also got a soft penalty for any of Milner’s handball on the on target shot, the push in Sterlings back as he went up for the ball, and Robertson’s arms around him when he got past him (tight in front of the 4th, 5th or 6th official!).

If 1 refs and two linesmen can’t do it all, let’s add another lino on each touchline by the goal, because if 3 are bad, 5 must be better, right?!

Very disappointed in the clearly bad call on the “goal,” but when you add that to Bernardo hitting the post the minute prior, it just looked like another of those nights! To add insult to injury, Salah picks up some slop, scores the killer goal, and all the talking heads suck him off on national TV for a change!

So, is anyone “up” for a resurgent Spurs at Wembley in a few days????

Fuck me! At this rate, we will need until Huddersfield for the coronation...if we are lucky! Played some ridiculously good football for almost 3 hrs of the last 3 games and been stitched up by the two teams we hate the most!

Hate to say it, but it’s starting to resemble “Typical City” at the moment....

Liverpool deserved it, doesnt matter how badly the ref fucked up, we still conceded 5 over two legs. Our defense has looked something similar to last season where the opposition has a blinder for 15-20 mins and we get completely fucked, they score at every chance and we lose. We had 20 shots, 3 on target whereas pool had 8 shots 3 on target.
Need to go for a target man in summer, we have to. Very physically similar players up front, need someone to score from a silva kdb sane cross. United beat pool and we have hardly troubled pool.
We looked mentally knocked out after that equaliser today.

Decisions change games. The decision to not award Sané’s goal COMPLETELY changed the outcome of the game. Impossible to state otherwise.

We could have also got a soft penalty for any of Milner’s handball on the on target shot, the push in Sterlings back as he went up for the ball, and Robertson’s arms around him when he got past him (tight in front of the 4th, 5th or 6th official!).

If 1 refs and two linesmen can’t do it all, let’s add another lino on each touchline by the goal, because if 3 are bad, 5 must be better, right?!

Very disappointed in the clearly bad call on the “goal,” but when you add that to Bernardo hitting the post the minute prior, it just looked like another of those nights! To add insult to injury, Salah picks up some slop, scores the killer goal, and all the talking heads suck him off on national TV for a change!

So, is anyone “up” for a resurgent Spurs at Wembley in a few days????

Fuck me! At this rate, we will need until Huddersfield for the coronation...if we are lucky! Played some ridiculously good football for almost 3 hrs of the last 3 games and been stitched up by the two teams we hate the most!

Hate to say it, but it’s starting to resemble “Typical City” at the moment....
Nothing to add to any of that. Typical City.

City fans do not let just the possession and passing stats blind you from the fact that we have looked poor in last three games. We got well and truly beaten, also these were the games where we gave opposition a chance and they did not hesitate to take them. We can go back to multiple PL games this season where the opposition quality failed to punish us, not in the last three games. Do not let Pep bias make you blind. Do not start acting and talking like rags.
Pep too is fallible, he has made some glaring mistakes in CL, lets not just blame the players.

Just home, exhausted but proud as fcuk to have been there tonight.

Tremendous performance in the first half, unbelievable quality of football and desire. Add in the atmosphere and I’m not sure I’ve seen a better half of football in my life. Can’t believe Sane’s goal was yet another error. Between that and the post how different tonight could have panned out.....

We will be back, bigger, stronger, tougher and better next season.

CTID

Well said mate....great post.

City fans do not let just the possession and passing stats blind you from the fact that we have looked poor in last three games. We got well and truly beaten, also these were the games where we gave opposition a chance and they did not hesitate to take them. We can go back to multiple PL games this season where the opposition quality failed to punish us, not in the last three games. Do not let Pep bias make you blind. Do not start acting and talking like rags.
Pep too is fallible, he has made some glaring mistakes in CL, lets not just blame the players.

So the terrible refereeing decisions, the glaring misses by our players and the defensive errors gifting Liverpool goals in both legs are all Pep's fault. I do think playing Gundogan in the first leg was a mistake but what are these other glaring mistakes you mention.

So the terrible refereeing decisions, the glaring misses by our players and the defensive errors gifting Liverpool goals in both legs are all Pep's fault. I do think playing Gundogan in the first leg was a mistake but what are these other glaring mistakes you mention.

Only.thing I think I could say is the refusal to drop otter, who since the international break has been very poor and cost us in the last 3 games, even at everton he was not at his best.

Stones makes an error and he's out, danilo the same, otter, who tbf has been undroppable most of the season needed to be rested imo as he looks slightly jaded.

But in the main in the last 3 games we have had an offside goal against us, 3 denied us unfairly and 3-4 clear pens also denied us.

All those decisions have had major impacts on the results.

It's ridiculous that after 10 months of fantastic football some want to moan because of a shitty week, which is the nature of the game sometimes

Hope Pool draw Real Madrid and the match gets a Normal refree so that Real Madrid can take these guys apart

Only.thing I think I could say is the refusal to drop otter, who since the international break has been very poor and cost us in the last 3 games, even at everton he was not at his best.

Stones makes an error and he's out, danilo the same, otter, who tbf has been undroppable most of the season needed to be rested imo as he looks slightly jaded.

But in the main in the last 3 games we have had an offside goal against us, 3 denied us unfairly and 3-4 clear pens also denied us.

All those decisions have had major impacts on the results.

It's ridiculous that after 10 months of fantastic football some want to moan because of a shitty week, which is the nature of the game sometimes

Agree with points made and your last paragraph in particular.

why not start talking like rags you are ,as for well and truly
beaten ? have you watched the last 3 games ????

you have won most shite in a short post well done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.