Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

Liverpool deserved it, doesnt matter how badly the ref fucked up, we still conceded 5 over two legs. Our defense has looked something similar to last season where the opposition has a blinder for 15-20 mins and we get completely fucked, they score at every chance and we lose. We had 20 shots, 3 on target whereas pool had 8 shots 3 on target.
Need to go for a target man in summer, we have to. Very physically similar players up front, need someone to score from a silva kdb sane cross. United beat pool and we have hardly troubled pool.
We looked mentally knocked out after that equaliser today.
What a terrible season. Who knew we needed Crouch or Carroll?

City fans do not let just the possession and passing stats blind you from the fact that we have looked poor in last three games. We got well and truly beaten, also these were the games where we gave opposition a chance and they did not hesitate to take them. We can go back to multiple PL games this season where the opposition quality failed to punish us, not in the last three games. Do not let Pep bias make you blind. Do not start acting and talking like rags.
Pep too is fallible, he has made some glaring mistakes in CL, lets not just blame the players.

Sniff

You can’t win when the refs don’t want you to win. 3 games in a row fucking cheated sick to my stomach. Done with football.
City were beaten 2-1 at home and 5-1 on aggregate, that’s a thrashing to me. Nothing to do with the ref

City were beaten 2-1 at home and 5-1 on aggregate, that’s a thrashing to me. Nothing to do with the ref
First goal offside. Sterling penalty. Away goal ruled out which was onside. Sane goal ruled out with three officials close by who couldn’t see what we saw in the upper tier. Nothing to do with the officials? Really?

it looks a thrashing but you need to look beyond the headline, i'm convinced if the officiating had been fair the result could and should of been different.
i'm not ignoring some poor defending by us and that needs to be addressed, but we need a level playing field but the establishment is not allowing it currently

So ‘Blue Tracy’ joined the forum on 1st March 2015 which was the day Liverpool beat City 2-1. This is your first post since then. Jog on Red Tracy.

I wouldn’t go that far but we lack some height to give us other options.

I said exactly the same last night, with crosses on a six pence from all angles we need a player with some height like crouch, bet he would bang 20 goals a season in our team.

The better option of course would be Kane. Definitely think there is a place for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.