Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

If you think we're pissed off.

IMG_2575.jpg

I have read the rules. This is the quote from the IFAB definition, which I've shortened to cut-out the bits in that that aren't relevant but have kept the exact wording for the bits I've quoted:

In summary, he's offside if the ball rebounds or deflects off an opponent but not if the opponent deliberately played the ball. So the interpretation is whether the ball rebounded off Milner or whether he played it deliberately. To me, it looked more like the former than the latter.
The rule you stated starts by saying played by a team mate. The ball wasnt played by a city player, it came to Milner direct from karius so it doesn’t meet the interpretation.
Anyway, it looked like Milner attempted to play it. The goal should have stood.

That's me done with the CL
watch the shit they pull now it looks like we have finally made pot 1.
Enjoyed the away games for the crac but I am never going to another one. The half and half scarfers can have my seat from now on.

This picture tells a 1000 words.

Txiki has the same face like on that gif made at CL draw we found out its Liverpool.

I think we did the best we could this season you can't do much when the goals you score are being chalked off left right and centre it was a blatant carve up.

If you think we're pissed off.

IMG_2575.jpg
Great picture...at first I was mad, frustrated anD wanted to lash out in disappointment.but in the end we had our chances but we ran out of steam.pep gave us a magic team playing magic football I never dreamed city could play.I loved hearing that we were one of f
The great teams and all the neutrals found us a pleasure to watch.we beat all our nearest rivals ( some we battered ) and had only lost one allyear.sadly in a week we have lost to Liverpool twice(they now have beaten us three times, we lost to the rags at home an$ come Saturday ( with this let down ) we could lose to spurs. Worst case scenario we continue this bad run and draw a couple thru lethargy and we win the league by 6 or something.now had you said at the beginning of the season we would win by six points I would have been happy, but having almost had the perfect season it feels a bit hollow.so we will now jus5 be thought of as just another good side who won the league.maybe fitness and squad rotation needs to be considered next year as we assume we will be heavily involved once again.the way we fell off both second halves against United and Liverpool says either mental or physical tiredness,yet Liverpool played us twice with their derdyin the middle.cant help thinking had we beat the rags in the derby we would have been more up mentallyfor this one.anyway, im sure pep and th3 team are feeling it too.wish I was more positive like some on here , but feeling lik3 the typical city tag is not yet shed.maybe next year.

Bellamy on the debate saying about its down to the dippers history!
What a load of bollox

We will lose to spurs this weekend, understandably so, they're a decent side, we've come off the worst week in the last 18 months. But the league still won't be interesting because we have West Ham, Southampton, Huddersfield etc...and United/Liverpool aren't winning their next 6 games on the bounce. Settle down.
Fair

Intestate sums up the CL.

“It’s painful because no one expected this after the advantage we had but you realise what the reality of the Champions League is like when you do things badly, when you make lots of errors, when you don’t adapt to the game,” a visibly distraught Iniesta told reporters.

Bellamy on the debate saying about its down to the dippers history!
What a load of bollox
They’re paid to say that shit, anyone that can honestly say that the referees had no bearing on that game is a fucking complete bullshitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.