United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been saying it for years. The media have brainwashed the public nationwide in thinking he’s some sort of superhuman keeper. Danny Murphy summed it up two years ago when De Gea fucked up meaning Spain got knocked out the Euros. After he made the fuck up, Murphy about 30 minutes later said ‘De Gea is looking unbeatable today’. Couldn’t believe what he said.

Haha, i remember that!!

It's the same when Phil the face Jones makes a great block or tackle, they fail to mention he had to do it because he'd mis-controlled it or gave it away in the first place.

Haha, i remember that!!

It's the same when Phil the face Jones makes a great block or tackle, they fail to mention he had to do it because he'd mis-controlled it or gave it away in the first place.
The Phil Jones media cult is the strangest one of all. I am yet to meet a match-going Rag who doesn't regard him as a liability. He looks like a Championship level player to me. Yet he is in the England squad. Along with Danny Mills one of the worst ever players for England surely. The UK press seem to rave about players who just run around like headless chickens. It is bizarre.

It's never been any different with the English media regarding the filthy vermin. They sign a player and overnight he becomes the new messiah: the most gifted, technically accomplished player the universe has ever seen. The Messi's and Tranny's of this world will only look on in awe and downright disbelief as this magnificent specimen of modern day athleticism displays skills never before witnessed in the professional game - and then six months later the çunt's on the subs bench at the Stadium of Light and the media have forgotten all about him.
That is oh so true. :-)

It's never been any different with the English media regarding the filthy vermin. They sign a player and overnight he becomes the new messiah: the most gifted, technically accomplished player the universe has ever seen. The Messi's and Tranny's of this world will only look on in awe and downright disbelief as this magnificent specimen of modern day athleticism displays skills never before witnessed in the professional game - and then six months later the çunt's on the subs bench at the Stadium of Light and the media have forgotten all about him.
Superb command of the English language there KB,I salute you.

The Phil Jones media cult is the strangest one of all. I am yet to meet a match-going Rag who doesn't regard him as a liability. He looks like a Championship level player to me. Yet he is in the England squad. Along with Danny Mills one of the worst ever players for England surely. The UK press seem to rave about players who just run around like headless chickens. It is bizarre.
He’s poor.
V Nigeria he tried to turn and squeeze the ball to the winger, while under pressure.
Passed the ball staight to a Nigerian , the pass, he should have played, was five yards back, to an England player.
Keeping possession and momentum.

Basic stuff but beyond him.

What about smalling who's played for England dog shit

1529355867120243718.jpg

I’ve been saying it for years. The media have brainwashed the public nationwide in thinking he’s some sort of superhuman keeper. Danny Murphy summed it up two years ago when De Gea fucked up meaning Spain got knocked out the Euros. After he made the fuck up, Murphy about 30 minutes later said ‘De Gea is looking unbeatable today’. Couldn’t believe what he said.

His atrocious Euro's was totally brushed under the carpet, as was his desperation to make a glamour save when he conceded the second vs Seville.
They came up with an interesting stat tonight. Spain have won 4 tournament games in the last 3. I think they're the De Gea ones.

The guy makes excellent reflex stops on his line. He's poor at most other aspects of keeper. Poor on crosses, awful at coming off his line and quite poor at either post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.