Cup Scheme

Friends & Family need to be manually readded which aint easy. If you are the main card holder for relocating, you can add cup schemes for them but they won't show on Friends & Family list. Basically the club has ditched the Friends & Family info previously held. Not sure why or for what reason but I'm sure some fckr has made a few quid developing the new ticket site.
Seems odd mine where there didn't need to do anything.

Great isn't it, they've been emithering my missus to renew hers, but due to a cock up she has two numbers now, and I only know the newest, and that is the one we want to get rid of (same for my daughter too), but as they've lost the details from my page I can't do anything.

Looks like we will have to go the phone.
I’ve no chance of adding mine before the end of July,even if I can remember them

Friends & Family need to be manually readded which aint easy. If you are the main card holder for relocating, you can add cup schemes for them but they won't show on Friends & Family list. Basically the club has ditched the Friends & Family info previously held. Not sure why or for what reason but I'm sure some fckr has made a few quid developing the new ticket site.
If they knew they were going to do this why the fuck didn’t they tell us in the first place so we could get a printout, they don’t give a fuck about messing people around

On the friends & family front, does anyone know how you view their points totals, I can’t seem to find it. In the old one, I think I remember it was included in their details. It’s useful when you are looking at what points level you can purchase match tickets at the same time.

This new and improved ticket area is typical of the "Cups for Cock Ups" that still infiltrates some of our Club.

When it came on stream the friends and family were not there and when my son queried this with the Club he was told that they never had been even on the old system, which was obviously a complete lie.

He was then told he had to enter them manually and he had to know their postcodes, he then contacted all the people involved which was 22 and started entering them manually.

Next problem was there was no loyalty point information for these people which there had been previously, this information is needed so that when applying for tickets you do so in descending number of loyalty points.

We all know how the new Club web site is not a patch on the old one and now the new ticketing area has come online with parts missing that were vital before.

The whole of the IT section of our Club needs a complete re-vamp and somebody should be put in charge who actually knows what they are doing.

Does anyone know what's happening with ticket points for registering on the cup schemes? Mine still haven't been added.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.