Cup Scheme

OK, Thanks. I was sure they'd gone on immediately in previous years.

They did but they've changed it this year. This message was received in an email from the club:

Changes To Ticket Points

Effective from the 2018/19 season, Ticket Points are no longer awarded at point of transaction or when you join a Cup Scheme. Ticket Points will be allocated as follows;

• Ticket Points awarded for Seasoncard purchase added before the start of each season.
• Home and away match ticket points including cup matches are allocated within 7 working days following the match taking place.
• Points awarded for joining the Cup Scheme(s) are allocated when we no longer take part in the respective competition.

They did but they've changed it this year. This message was received in an email from the club:

Changes To Ticket Points

Effective from the 2018/19 season, Ticket Points are no longer awarded at point of transaction or when you join a Cup Scheme. Ticket Points will be allocated as follows;

• Ticket Points awarded for Seasoncard purchase added before the start of each season.
• Home and away match ticket points including cup matches are allocated within 7 working days following the match taking place.
• Points awarded for joining the Cup Scheme(s) are allocated when we no longer take part in the respective competition.
Why have they done this ?

Why have they done this ?

Only reason I can think is people joining the cup schemes then for some reason money not being transferred from bank to club accounts when tickets ordered then the difficulties removing points.

I can see some sense in this for once from the club. You could sign up for all schemes and get a potential 600 extra points before a ball is kicked. This may then jump you up the queue for a ticket for an early season away game. You could then ditch the scheme at a later date losing yer points but still had yer away day ticket. Remember when we played Utd away in the League Cup semi you could still join the scheme a few weeks before the game. This now rewards those who have made the committment for the whole competition.

I was on all the cup schemes last season and paid by direct debit. Why is it telling me I need to enrol in the cup schemes under 'alert' when I log in?

Shouldn't that all be done automatically?

No points for my season ticket renewal either.

This new site is an absolute piece of shit. I need to make changes to my direct debit and can't see an option to do that either?

Christ, I try to defend this club the majority of the time but this new ticket website shambles is an utter joke. How the fuck can you put a site live at this level and not made sure all the snagging is done? Absolute schoolboy errors.

As it stands I can see my son in f&f but there is no option to add cup schemes to him and also can’t see his loyalty points, fucking hopeless.

was told on Friday cant use apple phone or ipad because non compatable
so that's half the world

CS tickets will need to be staggered in 50 point bands by the look of it.

The money the club spend and they can't employ someone averagely compitent to oversee a web project.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.