Cup Scheme

sorry if i am asking stupid questions but i am a rookie at this. I dont see anywhere on the website how much I will be paying for cup tickets. How do the schemes work ? by registering and putting in my payment details does that mean I automatically get a ticket for each cup game or will I be asked on a match by match basis if I want one ? When do I actually pay for tickets and when do they decide how much to charge ? Thanks in advance.

Even when the payment details are showing up it won’t let me register because I need payment details ....?
One more try & it’s another empty seat .

sorry if i am asking stupid questions but i am a rookie at this. I dont see anywhere on the website how much I will be paying for cup tickets. How do the schemes work ? by registering and putting in my payment details does that mean I automatically get a ticket for each cup game or will I be asked on a match by match basis if I want one ? When do I actually pay for tickets and when do they decide how much to charge ? Thanks in advance.
By registering on a Cup scheme you're committing to buying a ticket for each home cup tie in the relevant competition, regardless of the price. For the domestic Cups prices are usually around £15-£20 for the early rounds, for the Champs League ticket prices are more expensive but Cup Scheme members usually get them £5 cheaper than non-scheme members. The money is usually taken from your account 2-3 weeks before the date of the game.

Prices are announced for CL tickets after the group stage draw has been made and as the deadline for registering is 31st August you can wait until the prices are announced before deciding whether to register.

By registering on a Cup scheme you're committing to buying a ticket for each home cup tie in the relevant competition, regardless of the price. For the domestic Cups prices are usually around £15-£20 for the early rounds, for the Champs League ticket prices are more expensive but Cup Scheme members usually get them £5 cheaper than non-scheme members. The money is usually taken from your account 2-3 weeks before the date of the game.

Prices are announced for CL tickets after the group stage draw has been made and as the deadline for registering is 31st August you can wait until the prices are announced before deciding whether to register.
Great information, thanks very much.

Fucked if I can find it, the menu options to get to the cup schemes arent exactly intuitive, I know I am old but the website is more webshite than website

Just bought CS tickets. If you buy more than one it wont allow you unless your click on your name by the ticket on the basket page and "assign", click to you and me any F&F you are buying for.
Thought, I'll sign up for cup schemes whilst I am in but it wont allow me to add a credit card, I just end up looping around within the ticket pages. Tried going in through Citizens, registering credit card against account before sign up to scheme. VERY FRUSTRATING I am using Chrome.
Any ideas welcome

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.