Mario Lemina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potentially a good player, shame that Southampton didnt go down as we may have been able to get him. Southampton will want 30mi+ and hes not worth that.

Haven’t seen too much of him but saw him 4/5 times earlier/mid last season on Sky/BT and he was really impressive. I even remember txting my mates saying Lemina for Southampton has been decent and stood out again. Was even taking the mick out of my scouse mate that he’d be at Liverpool next season if he carry’s on impressing like this at Southampton.

Obviously I’m not a Southampton fan so by the end of the season I saw he wasn’t even starting much so I dunno what happened to his season. From what I saw he looked like he could be a really decent player so I’m not totally against this deal as there is certainly talent there....

Offer 27m. Take it or leave it.

Haven’t seen too much of him but saw him 4/5 times earlier/mid last season on Sky/BT and he was really impressive. I even remember txting my mates saying Lemina for Southampton has been decent and stood out again. Was even taking the mick out of my scouse mate that he’d be at Liverpool next season if he carry’s on impressing like this at Southampton.

Obviously I’m not a Southampton fan so by the end of the season I saw he wasn’t even starting much so I dunno what happened to his season. From what I saw he looked like he could be a really decent player so I’m not totally against this deal as there is certainly talent there....

Seen him play for Juventus and despit the hope he just never performed. I live in Southampton and although I’m not a soton fan I’ve seen enough of him to know that he is far from City material. Even when he has good games he just randomly switches off and forgets how to play. Has potential but too risky for us to sign in my opinion.

Having had only a youtube look to Jorginho alternatives, Lemina has caught my eye.
Great skills, energetic, can read a game.
Had 1 year in PL, which seemed to be very inconsistent though.

If that lad had the work ethics we need on that position, he would be great.
If he hasn't, hands off.

Some Soton fans say he might shine in a better team. Hard to say and risky.

Our scouting will have to evaluate his character and potential.
Quite interesting though for me.

Offer what?

How about offer fuck all and find someone decent? Jesus, let's just throw money at average players, lalana would be good for us, chuck 30m at them...

If we can’t get the quality of player we need then it’s pointless signing for signings sake ...looks like we may go into this season with just mahrez as it stands,as the quality of player we need are already gone to other teams or aren’t moving from current clubs,although let’s wait and see ..

Why would they sell a player for 27 million they signed for 15 only a year ago who still has masses of time on his contract? Wouldn't even be worth their while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.