Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Spurts immediately showed City 1 Scouser 4 after we beat them

8e5ff89661ac9eb4ac15e6a0604e06f4-full.png

I'm astonished there hasn't been a 6 page pull-out special in the Liverpool Echo claiming that our goal line markings are too wide...

The fucking rule for all of time is that the whole ball has to cross the line, it didn't.

I saw that and had to laugh at the scouse saying 'what the fuck is that coat?' I was loitering around ready to jump in and defend you if it kicked off until i realised i was walking the wrong way.

Cheers mate.

Was much like Delph’s against Leicester where it’s one of those “orange card” tackles. Thought the Delph red was harsh, thought Vinny getting a yellow was just about the right decision.
Salah is picking up a reputation for diving, he did early in the match, and the contact by Vinnie was minimal as he was already in mid air. the ref probably thought i am not getting mugged

Well, we only won because Pep abandoned all his principles and became a pragmatist, "sacrificing finesse for fierceness" (I think the Daily Mail means "ferocity"). In the post-match press conference Pep actually asked one reporter what was different about the way City had played and he got a stammered reply ... Apart from that Klopp seemed to get the blame for picking an unimaginative midfield of uninspired workhorses while their fans blame it all on Lovren and the ref for disallowing a perfectly good goal just because the ball hadn't crossed the line... Of course, no one suggests they lost because their fabulous front three were muzzled for 89/90 minutes, City's midfield dominated the game, our front three gave their back line a real headache, we outplayed them and our crowd intimidated them... Denial mode.

Not sure if mentioned yet but they started a petition to look at goal line technology. What a bunch of victims they are!!!!

Listening to Mark Lawrenson on FF "lets look at it from a Liverpool point of view" fuckoff with LFC pundit propaganda who havent quite managed to sway public opinion to the 'city were lucky point of view'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.