What we shout for in the heat of the moment, with blue tinted specs on, isn’t always the same as what refs should give.

I honestly don’t believe it was a penalty, although I can see how it was given. No better than 40/60 in my view. Probably less.

Under VAR rules, I honestly think it shouldn’t have gone to VAR. It wasn’t a clear and obvious error by any definition. That’s why it took so long.

And the screen was fcuked, thus undermining another pillar of VAR.

Now...your turn to be honest.
Now we are finally start to get somewhere with posts like this...At last.

Agreed KDB is no where near last season's level and we need him at his best when we come up against better teams later in the CL.
KDB looks like he's done a Wurzel Gummage style head change with the newly energised Zinchenko.
worzel460.jpg

I think you are completely wrong. Two of the key decisions were nonsense and we still won. Which is a fantastic result and could not have been achieved if we were poor.

The handball is clear for me. The shots going in and Otamendi diverts the ball. The second penalty is a needless pull by Fernandinho.

We're fortunate that Schalke aren't very good.

Of course it's a great result, but it wasn't a great performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.