How is everyone feeling?

I am more convinced than ever that we will win the league. When we are "at it", there is no finer sight in football at present.

That said, when Sergio scored last night, I told the lad next to me that I thought we would smash them and win 6-2, so I might be wrong!

The quad was always a long-shot. So failing in one of the competitions was to be expected.

For me, it's the league now - and out of the C/L - we can focus almost entirely on that objective.

It's still a feeling of what could've been.

Injury-time winner in a thrilling match
Sterling hat-trick in a CL game
KDB's midfield performance
Exciting and a potentially winnable tie in the waiting against Ajax
Quadruple still ON.

:(

The quad was always a long-shot. So failing in one of the competitions was to be expected.

For me, it's the league now - and out of the C/L - we can focus almost entirely on that objective.
Absolutely. Need to bounce back with an emphatic win on Saturday. (Not that we lost yesterday but you know what I mean.)

I felt as bad as the time that twat Rooney scored in the last seconds of the Carling Cup semi-final at the shithole.

Sometimes you have to accept your medicine and that day proved a watershed.

To the victor, always the spoils. I thought Spurs were pretty poor on the night and that was a result of our amazing attacking and flooding through the midfield.

Already nervous about Saturday, no time to dwell on something we can't do anything about now.

The next week or so could be amazing if we can pull it back together.

Imagine winning these next three and having Leicester at home and Brighton away to win the title and deprive Liverpool with 98 points.

Now imagine adding the FA Cup to that next month.

That's what got me out of this funk this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.