How is everyone feeling?

Feel rough as fuck and I didn't even have a drop of alcohol last night. Not that I needed reminding but today has proven I will always hate United more than any other club. Work has been unbareable, how the fuck their fans can gloat with the state their club is in. Tossers.
This is probably the most difficult thing about last night and the next few days/months, as I have several Rags/Dippers in the office and on my Sunday league team, and have been getting those “subtle” messages of consolation from many of them (one sent to me by a rag on my team: “You'd think Guardiola will have a point to prove. Two massive games next. Could very well be a disastrous season by his standards.”), as well as the comments in person.

It’s all I can do to reply politely in person and ignore the messages.

I did reply to the one I mentioned with the following, though, with no response yet: “That’s the problem with high standards and achievement, we can’t go out to Barca 4-0 and be hailed a side that gave it a go.”

I'm over it. Apart from having to read numerous posts on here, why it will knock our confidence and
so could struggle Saturday. They way I saw it, we was all over them like a rash, but conceded goals
from some sloppy defending and was unlucky with a couple of VAR decisions.
Hey ho. Can't wait for Saturday's game.

Yes, I've never seen a star of David in Spurs end even though they have a huge Jewish following(like ourselves) can't help feeling it was a jibe at our Muslim owners. Absolutely no room in society,let alone football for this shit. Can't remember the Ajax incident pal.

It would have been hard to see. I got tickets to sit in the area reserved for Ajax staff and they had several large posters of caricature's that depicted "Lawrence of Arabia", style Arabs. Ajax has a following who identify Judaism as its religion.

Feeling awful still.

Only smashing these fuckers on Saturday will go some way in to aiding recovery for the Bank holiday weekend.

I'm over it. Apart from having to read numerous posts on here, why it will knock our confidence and
so could struggle Saturday. They way I saw it, we was all over them like a rash, but conceded goals

We didn't lose last night, we missed a penalty that would have changed everything.

Inadvertently reading your posts over the various threads this morning is like watching Momento — the story (of your thoughts) slowly becomes more clear as I go back in time. ;-)

Already said elsewhere that the Sterling goal being chalked off in the way it was ranks as one of my worst moments watching City: the change in emotions was awful. It's still bugging me but there are more important things in life; and in football, we need to see City win on Saturday.

Terrible. I could not even go to the office. I was ready to accept the 4-3 but score a 94 minute goal, to celebrate like I never celebrated before and then find out he was offside - that's cruel

Feel totally hungover and drained, and I never had a drop of alcohol

Not helped by the amount of scum coming out of the woodwork getting lots of joy from last night despite their own club being in a mess
The annual highlight of their season now is when their little neighbours can no longer win a quadruple FFS

They'll be back supporting us at the weekend. Personally I don't want to see a single one of them celebrating if we win the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.