How is everyone feeling?

Nowhere near as bad as being relegated. That is the worst thing that can happen to a fan, bar going out of business.

I know that mate, I was just contrasting the emotions that a game of sodding footy can inflict upon us. It was obviously nowhere near Aguerooo and nowhere near the dancing Pleat, but fuck me, it felt pretty close last night.

Feel ok now about the result, we carry on to the next.

But feel drained by the experience, coulda done with a lie in and no work.

Still Felt shell shocked when I woke up after that goal was disallowed, stream knocked off just as the goal went in, went mental, got back on and it was still 4 - 3

Feel rough as fuck and I didn't even have a drop of alcohol last night. Not that I needed reminding but today has proven I will always hate United more than any other club. Work has been unbareable, how the fuck their fans can gloat with the state their club is in. Tossers.

Feel rough as fuck and I didn't even have a drop of alcohol last night. Not that I needed reminding but today has proven I will always hate United more than any other club. Work has been unbareable, how the fuck their fans can gloat with the state their club is in. Tossers.
Stay dignified mate. Your vengeance maybe just around the corner.

Feel ok now about the result, we carry on to the next.

But feel drained by the experience, coulda done with a lie in and no work.
Have to admit, even after some sleep, the unbridled ecstasy of the celebration of Raheem’s goal and the subsequent bewilderment and horrible sunken feeling after it was disallowed drained me more than I though it would.

Woke up today with not much of a voice and not much drive to work. But I am doing it anyway, as we blues do.

I think it helps if you think back to how things were in 90s... or under Pearce. That puts things right in to perspective and helps with the healing process. ;-)

Had 2 hours sleep, my mind was racing all night so still feel shite.
One thing I’d like an explanation on, from either Uefa or BT, is why the referee didn’t get the angle which shows the ball hitting his arm?
Roll on Saturday then hopefully we put this to bed.
Proud of our boys last night.
The atmosphere was amazing last night, right up there with Hamburg.
CTID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.