Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

Good evening all, Leeds fan in genuine peace.

Just wanted to say that your team are phenomenal and that they and Guardiola have changed a lot about football in this country. Been watching you guys (tv) for several years now and have found myself literally out of my chair punching the air at times. Think it was it this season that you had a move with like a million passes and finally scored from it. I actually stood up shaking my head clapping at the tv! just wonderful to watch.

I hope you get over your disappointment re: Spurs but I still very much hope that you do the treble. City are a wonderful team to watch and I've been watching football a long time now (started supporting Leeds in '70) but I don't think I've seen a better team than yours when the team is "clicking" if that makes sense.

Talking of the treble we've both come back from a long way adrift. Not so long ago we both had spells in the (old) 3rd division. Ha! our idea of the treble would be to not lose three games in a row! :)

Anyway good luck for the rest of the season

It was 2 million, don’t do us a disservice ;-)

Nice words mate & we are incredibly fortunate & grateful to having owner, management & players that deliver this all through the club.

For years I’ve watched Barca toy with us & play teams off the park & not be jealous but mesmerised. Owner investment gives the opportunity for all fans to dream & City fans are different, we believe the draw bridge should not be pulled up stopping competition.

Good luck for the season.

How did the ref come up with 3 minutes extra in the first half? There were five goals which should be 30 seconds each, and Sissoko lay on the floor for five minutes!

How did the ref come up with 3 minutes extra in the first half? There were five goals which should be 30 seconds each, and Sissoko lay on the floor for five minutes!

The 30 seconds a goal was invented by GPC along with a few other rule changes. Remember how amazingly the clock balanced perfectly when Owen scored the winner as all the media quickly published the propoganda that there was nothing dodgy to see.

We all felt that pride and our fans were chanting for our team. We as fans (well some of us anyway) aren’t training or focusing on the next game - our players do that. I don’t think my focus will sharpen up until I set off for the game. When I arrive at the stadium I’ll get in the zone.
I'll leave you to mourn a little longer then

Champions League advertisers aren’t going to wait any longer than 3 minutes. He will probably lose his job for allowing that many!!!

The absolute destruction of these tomorrow is what’s needed,cmon city

i think Utd will show us their belly come the derby day.

Spurs is the match we need to win to win the league... i know there's still a little way to go, but we beat Spurs on Saturday and i think the job is done.

Without the focus of CL, we can just get the job done. The Champions League is the biggest hurdle for any team.

But the rest of the season is City Blue :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.