Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton must have one of the smallest pitches in the prem at 105x69 where as the Etihad is 115x74 that's a difference of 10x5 yards or 50 SQy,wont be a problem to us but i'd say it suits them better than us

Still going to be a tough game this, remember the fa cup semi! Had a thought as well they are going to have a Liverpool premier league champions board at Anfield in case they win, like united in 2012, if they don’t win I wonder if a picture will surface.
A "Nearly Premier League Champions (again)" board.

Looking forward to seeing ...
Phil Thompson's nose exploding.
Dalglish's expression.
Jamie's spitoon overflowing.
Klipperty punching the invisible midget.
Tin foil trophies.
Loser's lap.
"Next year will be our year" banners and interviews.

Sign on
Sign on
With love of the Dole
And you'll never work again
You'll never work again

Lah

I’d play a front 3 of Jesus - Aguero - Sterling. Gundogan, Silva, Bernardo in midfield. Need a bit more energy and movement. That’s assuming Fernandinho, KDB and Mendy are out? I don’t know what their injury situations are.

There are no certs in Premier league football anymore. Let's hope we don't under estimate Brighton, and go on the pitch thinking it's won already. C'mon City!

No chance of that.

Full throttle from the outset and see where it takes us.

be interesting to see if Liverpool throw in the towel and have a reserve 11 in tonight against Barca.

Brighton must have one of the smallest pitches in the prem at 105x69 where as the Etihad is 115x74 that's a difference of 10x5 yards or 50 SQy,wont be a problem to us but i'd say it suits them better than us
I believe all Prem pitches are 105 m x 68 m these days, apart from a few (not including Brighton) that have slightly smaller pitches because the grounds can't accommodate these dimensions.

The 115 x 74 numbers are in yards (same as 105 x 68 m).

Edit: actually, it looks like the Brighton pitch is 1 m wider than ours.

I have seen enough from Jesus to think he might have more joy getting behind a tightly-packed Brighton defence than Leroy from the start, coming in from the left hand side?

He presses better than anyone else in our team and our success will come only if we don't let them breathe and they keep hammering it clear.

Got a few tricks, has our Gabs.

He’s always behind the opposition defence, usually offside though!!!

Sorry to be a weirdo, and this is clearly not what I expect but . . . if City lost 0-4, and Liverpool drew 4-4, both clubs would have 95 points and equivalent goal differences with 91 goals for and 26 against. In that case who wins the title? Is it head to head, or a playoff match or a shared title? Or do the dippers just get it because of their 'istree?

Think Brightons ground might be bigger than Citys.Citys pitch 105m x 68m,Not sure but think the 115 x 74 might be in yards could be wrong though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.