Riyad Mahrez - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahrez is very good today, and also contributed with a very important goal.

Last edited:
Almost 300 pages of vitriol mainly because of a missed penalty and then he comes up with the goods at the most important moment in the season.

I honestly feel people just dislike him for various reasons. Only the shortsighted would suggest we get rid this summer and I'm glad the decision makers know better.

He put a lot of people to shame today and I believe he will continue next season from where he left off today.

He was mostly crap today.

Yes, I know he got the goal that made it comfortable, and took a good corner - and that's massively important and writes him into the history books when we remember this title - but he was terrible for almost every other minute of the game and looked like it was the first day in the team. He still looks lost.

That performance will do nothing to make him get picked again, Pep doesn't care about hitting one in from 30 yards once a season, he cares about everything else.

He looks no closer to fitting in then he did on the day he arrived, I don't know how he's going to fix that over the summer, but he has to, because next year we probably won't get so lucky with injuries to the front 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.