Brighton appreciation

The town seems to draw in the most pretentious types, or maybe it was just the festival thing that was on.

It's a small city with two big unis, and it does attract it's fair amount of hipsters and hippies, but they're generally a good lot and especially in the summer it's great - you can get pissed with strangers or share a spliff. It's probably not for everyone, but I enjoyed my time there.

I would like to thank the people of Brighton from the normal man in the street, the landlords of boozers,
the stewards, police, and match going fans.
can only speak for myself and the people I was with but was made to feel very welcome,and everyone wanted us to win the league!! You will always get your odd incident when there’s a load of football fans about, but what a great day?? Followed by a great presentation!! The applause for kompany around the ground was heartwarming?? Also Bruno received a great reception from our supporters which was good to see. Great day with great fans sun out and the premier league trophy to boot!!! Life really is wonderful

Could you email those canutes at Uefa?

Good luck to you!

The more ambitious well-run clubs are the better.

Brighton have had a brilliant average attendance since the AmEx opened and have a huge catchment area with no other teams around.

Never mind mid-table. If you’re run well with money to invest in the right areas (stadium, training complex, youth team and first team with the right DoF and manager...) there’s no reason a club like Brighton shouldn’t be playing in Europe in the next decade.

Invest... finish mid-table, win a domestic cup, get into Europe, invest... finish 6th or 7th, have a good Europa League run, invest...

If Boro, Fulham and Liverpool can get to Europa League finals, then Brighton can!
I see what you did there.

Do you know what the attendance was mate?
I have tried to get the exact figure but unfortunately can't access it at the moment. I was there and I know it was capacity which would make it about 31,500

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.