Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny you should say that, but the Beeb were doing an interview a few minutes ago with Mike Collins ( the one who didn't land) who mentiioned that when he was flying a T38 to Canaveral, the words "knit one, pearl two" were said( I didn't get the context why).

Perhaps there may be some relevance to your observation, and , by implication, @Drubas being on our forum!

;-)

There were hundreds and hundreds of women using needles to weave thin wires in and out of tiny iron rings to make the core memory for Apollo's on board computer programmes... not sure if this had anything to do with Mike's song though... (one wire going through a ring rather than under it rendered the whole programme useless and they had to start again).

JJ

The youth hype train is in full motion, but so far there is really nothing to get excited (or worried) about.

The only player that has cut it so far, is Brewster. But it's really hard to rate him before he come up against some top competition.

The positive so far is that as soon as there is a decent midfield core from the first team (Milner+Lallana+Ox 1st half) it looks fluid and the basic play from side to side constantly open up spaces. It is something that has been lacking previous pre-seasons, where Liverpool only seemed to create chances when they were on the break, playing direct balls in behind lines.

Milner and Fabinho has been the only clear Premier League quality players.

The youth hype train is in full motion, but so far there is really nothing to get excited (or worried) about.

The only player that has cut it so far, is Brewster. But it's really hard to rate him before he come up against some top competition.

The positive so far is that as soon as there is a decent midfield core from the first team (Milner+Lallana+Ox 1st half) it looks fluid and the basic play from side to side constantly open up spaces. It is something that has been lacking previous pre-seasons, where Liverpool only seemed to create chances when they were on the break, playing direct balls in behind lines.

Milner and Fabinho has been the only clear Premier League quality players.

You appear to have very little grasp of reality a common Dipper trait , ask yourself this simple question would ANY of your midfield players get into our team ? In my opinion the answer is an emphatic no , they wouldnt even make our bench , Phil Foden has more skill and creativity than all your midfield players put together , and he is the Merlins apprentice . As long as the delusion exists that you actually believe you have an ounce of creativity in your midfield then the longer the THIRTY years will continue.
Klippety's tactics of kick and rush with full backs flying around like their hair is on fire has worked to a certain extent , but your Dippers tactics will be found out this season , teams will just sit back and you will not break them down , you will possibly only lose one game all season (against the Champions) but you will draw at least a dozen times , because you have f*ck all creativity.

You appear to have very little grasp of reality a common Dipper trait , ask yourself this simple question would ANY of your midfield players get into our team ? In my opinion the answer is an emphatic no , they wouldnt even make our bench , Phil Foden has more skill and creativity than all your midfield players put together , and he is the Merlins apprentice . As long as the delusion exists that you actually believe you have an ounce of creativity in your midfield then the longer the THIRTY years will continue.
Klippety's tactics of kick and rush with full backs flying around like their hair is on fire has worked to a certain extent , but your Dippers tactics will be found out this season , teams will just sit back and you will not break them down , you will possibly only lose one game all season (against the Champions) but you will draw at least a dozen times , because you have f*ck all creativity.
.I like you.

I thank god everyday that I was not born a liverpool fan ! if they won 500 champions leagues, they would still be dippers. or wankers to give the correct terminology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.