Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
You appear to have very little grasp of reality a common Dipper trait , ask yourself this simple question would ANY of your midfield players get into our team ? In my opinion the answer is an emphatic no , they wouldnt even make our bench , Phil Foden has more skill and creativity than all your midfield players put together , and he is the Merlins apprentice . As long as the delusion exists that you actually believe you have an ounce of creativity in your midfield then the longer the THIRTY years will continue.
Klippety's tactics of kick and rush with full backs flying around like their hair is on fire has worked to a certain extent , but your Dippers tactics will be found out this season , teams will just sit baaach and you will not break them down , you will possibly only lose one game all season (against the Champions) but you will draw at least a dozen times , because you have f*ck all creativity.
Spot on ; )

This season they'll be giving all the opposing fans the six sign with their fingers - but at least they'll still only be holding one hand up.
We could reply with how many years it is since they won the Premier League but the game would be over before we'd finished.

You appear to have very little grasp of reality a common Dipper trait , ask yourself this simple question would ANY of your midfield players get into our team ? In my opinion the answer is an emphatic no , they wouldnt even make our bench , Phil Foden has more skill and creativity than all your midfield players put together , and he is the Merlins apprentice . As long as the delusion exists that you actually believe you have an ounce of creativity in your midfield then the longer the THIRTY years will continue.
Klippety's tactics of kick and rush with full backs flying around like their hair is on fire has worked to a certain extent , but your Dippers tactics will be found out this season , teams will just sit back and you will not break them down , you will possibly only lose one game all season (against the Champions) but you will draw at least a dozen times , because you have f*ck all creativity.

I don't think any of the Liverpool midfielders would make it into the starting line up of a Pep team.

Teams parked the bus this season, and the season before. For each season with Klopp he has improved the number of points Liverpool have gained against teams sitting back.

Foden is a talent, but so far he has a bit to prove before I'd say he is better than all Liverpool midfielders.

So will they get Coutinho on loan ? Would have thought they could afford to buy him with the the money they got for Coutinho, must still be plenty of that about .

I'd say the chances are close to zero. So far it's some sort of media strategy from his agent, spreading all sorts of rumors. There is no indication that Liverpool is interested in the slightest.

This season they'll be giving all the opposing fans the six sign with their fingers - but at least they'll still only be holding one hand up.
We could reply with how many years it is since they won the Premier League but the game would be over before we'd finished.
It's getting towards singing the Spurs 'Have ever seen the scousers win the league' song.

Personally when they start the 6 times thing I'd rather we sung 'We're Man City, we don't give a shit'.

Reminder that if the opposition keepers don’t cheat this year Liverpool won’t be anywhere remotely close to us.

Never forget that they got so close because they were gifted things time and time again; the do not deserve a single morsel of credit for what they did in the league.

Reminder that if the opposition keepers don’t cheat this year Liverpool won’t be anywhere remotely close to us.

Never forget that they got so close because they were gifted things time and time again; the do not deserve a single morsel of credit for what they did in the league.

To be fair they did well to get so many opposition keepers onside. Or had they all just been to a Karius masterclass?

I’ll be surprised if they reach 88 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.