Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder that if the opposition keepers don’t cheat this year Liverpool won’t be anywhere remotely close to us.

Never forget that they got so close because they were gifted things time and time again; the do not deserve a single morsel of credit for what they did in the league.

Offside goals scored, onside goals for the opposition ruled offside, Salah diving for penalties left and right and getting them, no injuries to Salah, Firmino, Mane, Van Dijk, or Robertson, their core players, opposing keepers putting it into their own net, clear penalties for the opponents not given.

They really had a perfect storm of events and still came second.

I can’t see them coming as close tbh.

Oh dear five players post match sing a version of the napoli, cardiff, liverpool and many other clubs chant and these ****s claim they won the cricket world cup

Offside goals scored, onside goals for the opposition ruled offside, Salah diving for penalties left and right and getting them, no injuries to Salah, Firmino, Mane, Van Dijk, or Robertson, their core players, opposing keepers putting it into their own net, clear penalties for the opponents not given.

They really had a perfect storm of events and still came second.

I can’t see them coming as close tbh.

At the start of last season I honestly thought Liverpool were likely to win it, just, and we'd end up a close second. I didn't change my mind till we beat them, even though we were so many points behind I was then sure we'd win. So far I can't see them as anything other than a pretty much nailed on second for the upcoming season. I hope I still feel that way in a month's time.

It's already begun.

I hope they fall away badly in the league this season so they're not our direct rivals, not sure I'm ready for another year of those insufferable ****s.

The thing is will the dippers be gifted 6 points next season by 3 keepers committing bizarre and catastrophic errors in the dying seconds of games plus all the points gained by offsides and goals scored from penalties and free kicks won by blatant dives? Last season was a perfect storm for Liverpool. Unfortunately for them not perfect enough.

The thing is will the dippers be gifted 6 points next season by 3 keepers committing bizarre and catastrophic errors in the dying seconds of games plus all the points gained by offsides and goals scored from penalties and free kicks won by blatant dives? Last season was a perfect storm for Liverpool. Unfortunately for them not perfect enough.
8 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.