Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The are so used to bullying other clubs they probably don't even know what to do now. Their fans on Twitter are hillarious, its their god given right to have who ever they want for what ever they want to pay.
Same arrogant attitude as the Rags.

As JRB said this morning, if Sane features against Liverpool, transfer discussion ends.

I guess City have let their stance be known in an effort to draw a line under this circus. Will we succeed? I think so if Sane features against Liverpool. If he doesn't then the saga will drag on.

Last edited:
Who knows what is going on but trust the club absolutely know what they are doing.
You wouldn`t think so with some of the stupid comments from one or two ref our management team.
All of a sudden City are doing the right thing by upping the transfer fee.
Do me a fucking favour ... NO they aint !!
Its only the fucking media who talk about numbers,but the gullible ones take it as gospel.Now its up to £137-150M and "thats more like it City".
Bollocks.
Someone show me any figures that have transpired from a member of our management.Thought not.
At ease Oakie.

Last edited:
You wouldn`t think so with some of the stupid comments from one or two on our management team. All of a sudden City are doing the right thing by upping the transfer fee. Do me a fucking favour ... NO they aint !! Its only the fucking media who talk about numbers,but the gullible ones take it as gospel.Now its up to £137-150M and "thats more like it City". Bollocks. Someone show me any figures that have transpired from a member of our management.Thought not.
At ease Oakie.
Attention OC - Who?

Imagine the waves we could make in 2021 if we pull in £135m for Sané and then get a FIFA ban in 2020. Silva, Fernandinho, Aguero gone/leaving, Gundogan maybe.

Worlds first £500m transfer window?
Sorry, being thick and you've lost me. Please explain the logic.

They can piss the league with what they have now they wait 12 months they get Sane for 60m unless we keep him and he runs his contract down goes for nought in 2 years if he doesnt sign a new contract.

Can they? They edged Dortmund by two points last season and as of now are replacing Robben and Ribery with Alphonso Davies

Dortmund have improved a lot over the summer too. Thorgan Hazard and Julian Brandt are 2 of the best players in Germany outside the Top 2 and Hummels will add some maturity at the back.

Sancho is only going to get better and better, and Gotze seems to have finally recovered from his big illness and had an amazing run at the end of last season.

This probably should be the year Bayern's run ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.