Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think we might end up with a Coutinho situation?

Demand €150m now, Bayern say no, think they can wait it out. Coman or Gnabry inevitably picks up a big injury, their season is in the balance. PSG and Madrid start thinking about a summer 2020 move.

January comes around and they bite the bullet.
I know I keep banging on about this, but I don't think people realize how much Bayern need a winger. Gnabry and Coman are as injury prone as they get and besides that they've got an 18 year old Canadian kid. They're really gonna go buy Leon Bailey after his performance last season? Come on.

Sounds from our media brief that he likely won’t leave as we’ll want too much money.

Could see him going next summer though if he’s not signed on by then.

I know I keep banging on about this, but I don't think people realize how much Bayern need a winger. Gnabry and Coman are as injury prone as they get and besides that they've got an 18 year old Canadian kid. They're really gonna go buy Leon Bailey after his performance last season? Come on.

I think it was reported Nicolas Pepe was their backup, so Arsenal have done us a favour there.

They can piss the league with what they have now they wait 12 months they get Sane for 60m unless we keep him and he runs his contract down goes for nought in 2 years if he doesnt sign a new contract.

He’s going to leave but not this summer. I’m quite comfortable about the whole thing tbh.
He’s not as important to us as about 10 other players who I’d be far more gutted if they left.
Good luck to the lad. I’ve got no animosity towards him whatever he chooses.

They can piss the league with what they have now they wait 12 months they get Sane for 60m unless we keep him and he runs his contract down goes for nought in 2 years if he doesnt sign a new contract.
Can they? They edged Dortmund by two points last season and as of now are replacing Robben and Ribery with Alphonso Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.