FIFA investigation: No transfer ban

I have a huge dong!
No contradictory evidence yet mate ;)
I have it from an anonymous source that this is true.

It’s unfortunate that my brother is now divorcing the anonymous source, but there is always a price to be paid for proper investigative journalism.

Someone just asked Ziegler where is the evidence and he said no one from either FIFA or City have contacted him to contradict it.

I didn't realise that's how it worked, you make something up and if no one contacts you to deny it then it must be true.
What he doesn't realise is that maybe the official legal letter is in the post. Better than a phone call which he can deny never took place

Martin Lipton on talkshite now doesn’t sound happy, peddling the theory that we negotiated our own punishment under these new rules. Anyone confirm these new rules certain journalists are peddling.

he's just a rag cocksucker trying to curry favour with the members over there. it's every post. he's a spineless piece of shit.

i hope he's reading this the fucking bell end.
Why do people think this clown is relevant? why do i keep seeing his name crop up on here like his opinion means anything?

Is there more to him than just some random saddo,with no girlfriend,and too much time on his hands?

I'm genuinely intrigued how/why he causes so much outrage?

Martin Lipton on talkshite now doesn’t sound happy, peddling the theory that we negotiated our own punishment under these new rules. Anyone confirm these new rules certain journalists are peddling.
He's just boiling his own piss. Nothing to see here.

3ZMgkkW.gif
Glad someone dragged Darren Gough off stage left. No right to even be there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.