Away tickets

let me explain how it works, get a pen and paper if you wish. i have roughly 23000 points, not as many as some, more than most. the system , that funny enough worked perfectly when we were shit, deems that those who have more points than me get first dibs, people on less points are behind me. not rocket science me thinks. now of course i knew this before i signed up,nil points or even low points meant i was either watching on tv, relying on a mate, or paying the earth. i signed up anyway. my reward for such patience is i can now go to any game i choose, before you start crying "not fair" if you could arrange the return of £3500 x 16 years it has cost me and my family i will hand overall my points to you right now. bet you dont, no, you want games NOW, you want 30 quid tickets NOW, yo want first dibs NOW. well sunshine it aint going to happen. you can't just stamp your feet like a spoilt brat and demand change.

i am assuming you are a remainer .
you had me nodding in total agreement.....
Right until that last sentence

Perhaps those on lower points levels would like to go but they suffer too from the travel difficulties that seemingly only affect that High Point Elite' who are seemingly giving this match a miss.
The original post was moaning saying they couldn’t get a ticket to go

Norwich sold out at 6k Preston is anyone's guess

There were spares on the ticket page for Norwich (yesterday) so anyone could go who wanted to, like I said. Yes let’s see what Preston sells out at. We have an allocation of over 5,300 so the likelihood is that people who try hard to get tickets will be able to sort them.

Why not?

Why cannot other people have a go at going to away matches? after the same old, same old have monopolised away tickets for years.

And please do not give me any nonsense about 'loyalty', earning the right, or done the hard yards. I've heard them all before and it's all down to pure selfishness wrapped up in fancy wrapping paper and doubled up by paying the Platinum 'Double Your Points' fees.

One person even seems to resent that our former captain having a testimonial where monies raised will be donated to a worthwhile charity and that it is a bind going to the match on Wednesday but grudgingly going anyway. Now there's loyalty for you. Perhaps City should have given points for the testimonial and watch the tickets go.

Finally you've written something I can agree with.

I've been at every single home game (including testimonials and friendlies) since February 1976 (which was the point my dad said I could go on my own).

That's loyalty pal and if I want to complain about a game where it doesn't matter who wins or not, I will.

There were spares on the ticket page for Norwich (yesterday) so anyone could go who wanted to, like I said. Yes let’s see what Preston sells out at. We have an allocation of over 5,300 so the likelihood is that people who try hard to get tickets will be able to sort them.
You can get tickets to any City match if you try hard enough. Your point that Norwich was open to all using the loyalty scheme was wrong

Finally you've written something I can agree with.

I've been at every single home game (including testimonials and friendlies) since February 1976 (which was the point my dad said I could go on my own).

That's loyalty pal and if I want to complain about a game where it doesn't matter who wins or not, I will.
Having just done the last full season home and away I doff my cap to you sir and the sacrifices and cost you have gone through since 76 in fact its quite remarkable

Having just done the last full season home and away I doff my cap to you sir and the sacrifices and cost you have gone through since 76 in fact its quite remarkable

Home games only, away record is nowhere near as good. And the club conveniently moved the ground 20 minutes walk from my house in 2003, which was good of them.

(As a mid to high pointer (21K) I don't expect to get a ticket before someone like @Bill with 23K points.)

You can get tickets to any City match if you try hard enough. Your point that Norwich was open to all using the loyalty scheme was wrong

I didn’t make the point about the ticket scheme you attribute to me. You might want to read my post again. Norwich Away has given everyone a chance to get away tickets whether they have enough points, use the ticket pages on the Forum or on Facebook, or have some other contacts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.