Bernardo Silva tweet controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
He compared his mate to a black cartoon character. I'm sure Mendy took it in the right context but here come the social justice crew...
What a load of shit . What’s the world coming to when you can’t have abit of banter between different races and nationalities. It’s different if it’s nasty and intentional but it’s a joke and he’s having s laugh . If people take offence fuck em

I mentioned this on the earlier thread that got pulled..On an episode of Corrie a couple of years ago an Asian character called a white female character ‘white trash’..now that is racist and given the recent cases of child grooming by groups of Asian men also an indication of how these groups treat young white girls. How was this not deemed racist at the time? Where were all these politically correct arseholes then?

I hate to break this to you but maybe, just maybe, it’s because Coronation Street isn’t real and the person who played the character was, ahem, just acting? I mean, was Helen Worth ever pulled up when her character Gail Tilsley made homophobic comments towards Todd Grimshaw after he made a pass at her son?

Don't know if it's been brought up but let's talk Sergio, or "Kun" Aguero, Kun is the name of a Japanese cartoon character who Sergios' Grandad said he had look of when he was little. So Sergios' Grandad is a racist, or maybe its just a bit of fun between Grandad and Grandson.

This is all getting confusing.

Is the “You signed Phil Jones, we signed Kun Aguero” a racist chant? I might have to report it to Kick it Out.

Is comparing Rooney to Shrek still acceptable, or will Shrek take offence?

Because he never thought for a moment people would be offended,like it or not this is how the kids talk to each other,FOC's like me don't really get twitter but that is how everyone communicates

Well all I can say is that I’m on Twitter and I don’t communicate like that, nor do any of the 100s I follow, or whose tweets I see. Lame to do it publicly imho, no need, that’s all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.