Remembering Yaya!

Yaya was incredible, at his best the best player I've seen, any game he played gave us an advantage, always thought whatever the situation he could turn it round, a God at his best and no opposition could deal with him. Legend status deserved.

It’s nothing to do with drink driving, it’s common decency. To change script, you wouldn’t overlook or condone racist behaviour towards Toure, however you’re happy to overlook or condone Toure labelling our manager a racist and his criminal convictions? Strange.

That’s not precious (I presume that’s what you meant when you said pious, given the context), that’s being a decent human.
If somebody drink drives and kills or seriously injures someone, yep throw the book at them. I'm not familiar with how serious his transgression was so i reserve judgement but generally speaking no i don't regard having a drink or two too many as beyond the pale. Yaya having a little tantrum and saying something mean about his manager is girly stuff and nothing to get upset about.

The thing that irks me about people like you is that you'll spend this much time and effort denigrating arguably our greatest ever player whereas you should just have watched the vid, remebered the unbelievably special moments he gave us and left it at that. You really think the dippers sit there hand wringing over Gerrard twatting some innocent dj in a brutal bar attack ? Or rags spending angst ridden hours pondering Rooney's indiscretions or Barca fans letting Messi's atrocious tax fraud cloud his achievements ?

The biggest game-changer we’ve ever had. Others might have been more consistent but nobody else could grab a game by the scruff of the neck and fucking destroy it the way he could. When at his best, nobody could touch him, had absolutely everything to his game.
He was our modern day wrecking ball.. Talking of the ball, no fcuker could get it off him... Colossus of a player...

If somebody drink drives and kills or seriously injures someone, yep throw the book at them. I'm not familiar with how serious his transgression was so i reserve judgement but generally speaking no i don't regard having a drink or two too many as beyond the pale. Yaya having a little tantrum and saying something mean about his manager is girly stuff and nothing to get upset about.

The thing that irks me about people like you is that you'll spend this much time and effort denigrating arguably our greatest ever player whereas you should just have watched the vid, remebered the unbelievably special moments he gave us and left it at that. You really think the dippers sit there hand wringing over Gerrard twatting some innocent dj in a brutal bar attack ? Or rags spending angst ridden hours pondering Rooney's indiscretions or Barca fans letting Messi's atrocious tax fraud cloud his achievements ?
He was more than twice the legal limit, he describes it himself as a “serious crime” but you keep getting irked by my unfair criticism you fucktard. If you do manage to take your hands off his cock long enough to reply, I still won’t be interested.

He was more than twice the legal limit, he describes it himself as a “serious crime” but you keep getting irked by my unfair criticism you fucktard. If you do manage to take your hands off his cock long enough to reply, I still won’t be interested.
Pretty pathetic response, showing your lack of class and deep lack of intelligence. It was pious not precious in my earlier post but you're obviously too stupid to have realised

Yaya was incredible, at his best the best player I've seen, any game he played gave us an advantage, always thought whatever the situation he could turn it round, a God at his best and no opposition could deal with him. Legend status deserved.

He was no Pirlo or Zidane. Messi is the greatest player I’ve ever seen.

Pele, Cruyff, Ronaldo, Yaya Toure... No. He was a superb footballer but there’s been too much tainted memory for him to be a true legend. The term is overused.

Pele, Cruyff, Ronaldo, Yaya Toure... No. He was a superb footballer but there’s been too much tainted memory for him to be a true legend. The term is overused.

As a club legend I prefer Andy Morrison over Toure any day of the week.

Pirlo was wonderful at picking a pass but in all other areas of the game Yaya was superior. Pele and Cruyff I’d agree with, Zidane possibly just edges him and Ronald for all his talent has never been a playmaker so comparisons are hard to make

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.