Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really.

They’ve lost one game, away to us, in 18 months. They’re a phenomenal team with a phenomenal coach and they will go into the game full of confidence with a 6 point buffer. You can console yourself with your psychological sentiments if it makes you feel better.
Yes but to who?

We were a penalty kick away from beating them at Klanfield last year. We dominated them on their home turf. We beat them at home too.

Any other club wrecking the oppositions team bus in a CL game would have been fucked over by UEFA. We came back and would have beaten them at home if it wasnt for Madrid officials having an issue with our Catlonian manager.

They are due a Sick Swan.

We are living in their heads rent free. They will try every trick to beat us next week and we will counter it. It's the most confident I've ever felt. We will go to Stadio Dippico and give them, PiGMOL, Sky, BBC, along with the PL a resounding Fuck you.
They have the same team and playing a lot better now our team is worse and not playing as well as last season.

I was a bit gutted when Mané scored but lets look at the positives, they are starting to make hard work of teams they should be sweeping aside more often. Trouble is, so are we. Both teams have fallen off a bit from last season.

I wonder how they will react if they do take a loss against a lesser team. Losing to us can be papered over and probably wont affect their confidence. We need their Norwich game to happen.
Get what you’re saying but they had quite a few “Norwich” games last season but they usually ended with an offside goal being given mane or Salah diving for pens or an opposing keeper throwing the ball in his own net their luck just never ends!

Just watched motd and in 19 minutes mane makes a tackle from behind where he hooks the players leg away, no booking. From the free kick he commits a second foul similar to the one Ferna did and got booked for but still no card. Different rules it would appear.

Just watched motd and in 19 minutes mane makes a tackle from behind where he hooks the players leg away, no booking. From the free kick he commits a second foul similar to the one Ferna did and got booked for but still no card. Different rules it would appear.

I thought the exact same thing. Two tackles in very quick succession and the 2nd one should have resulted in a yellow being shown - thus he would have been sent off after his cheating with the dive.

Mane shouldn't have been on the pitch.

Don't want to throw in the towel, but I think it's pretty clear we won't win it this year.

The thing that your missing is that the dippers will be going into next week's game against us with a nervy complexion regardless.

Just because the broadcasting media don't highlight the luck the dippers are riding again this season and the way their games are officiated differently to ours doesn't mean Klopp does.

There is no way the dippers will get away playing against us next week the way they've been playing their last few games. We'll crucify the cult c#nts.

Klopp knows it, Pep knows it, the broadcasting media know it (although they won't mention it) and once the dippers suffer their first defeat in the league we'll see what their made of?

Even if we lose next week it’s far from over. The more the media go into overdrive, the more pressure increases on them.

They’re shit front runners and are showing signs already. Since they opened this lead, they’ve not won a league game by more than 1 goal.

I’m pretty relaxed. We should welcome the media love in, it helps us. If we’re within 6-9 points in Feb, let’s see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.