Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched motd and in 19 minutes mane makes a tackle from behind where he hooks the players leg away, no booking. From the free kick he commits a second foul similar to the one Ferna did and got booked for but still no card. Different rules it would appear.

Agreed he should have been off but God forbid they send a dipped off.

Shit highlights on our game I wanted to see the breakaway Sterling totally cocked up instead of passing it to Jesus at the end. It looked a right mess from the other end of the pitch.

Agreed he should have been off but God forbid they send a dipped off.

Shit highlights on our game I wanted to see the breakaway Sterling totally cocked up instead of passing it to Jesus at the end. It looked a right mess from the other end of the pitch.

It’s on Sky game highlights. In fairness the defender did quite well. It was a bit like vvd last season against Spurs and if it was vvd, player of the season would now be over!

Sterling had a chance to play Jesus in early, once he didn’t the opportunity was missed.

Even if we lose next week it’s far from over. The more the media go into overdrive, the more pressure increases on them.

They’re shit front runners and are showing signs already. Since they opened this lead, they’ve not won a league game by more than 1 goal.

I’m pretty relaxed. We should welcome the media love in, it helps us. If we’re within 6-9 points in Feb, let’s see what happens.

We need a miracle mate - especially with the way we're struggling relative to the past two seasons.

Even if we lose next week it’s far from over. The more the media go into overdrive, the more pressure increases on them.

They’re shit front runners and are showing signs already. Since they opened this lead, they’ve not won a league game by more than 1 goal.

I’m pretty relaxed. We should welcome the media love in, it helps us. If we’re within 6-9 points in Feb, let’s see what happens.
..... and there it is, the voice of reason.

Absolutely nailed it. I've been saying similar for some time now. You know it makes me smile when I hear the likes of Sly Sports and the BBC (bless them) when they come out with "Liverpool restore their six point lead over Manchester City"

Restore? What happened to their eight points lead? Oh! Yes, that's right they dropped two bollocks to arguably the worst rag side since the dippers actually won their last league title.

Your spot on Klopp and his durable eleven strong team are the worst front runners in the game and we're the worst team on the planet to be up against in a title challenge.

You boys are cute.

y’all can’t recognize and enjoy and appreciate it’s the best football and best teams ever graced Europe.

too damn wound up with regional piss contests. Fucking celebrate that there is hands down the best footy in the world available locally.

I’m a Liverpool fan in NYC. So what. MC place great footy. As Liverpool. It’s all wonderfull to watch. I hope you end up hating them and me.

love you boys. Sorry you don’t have the same hometown connection.
e9df1dfa8915aa8e008a91dd74c57ddd.gif

It’s on Sky game highlights. In fairness the defender did quite well. It was a bit like vvd last season against Spurs and if it was vvd, player of the season would now be over!

Sterling had a chance to play Jesus in early, once he didn’t the opportunity was missed.
Sat in the CB stand where it meets the North Stand and that’s exactly as I saw it, Sterling still has some piss poor games and yesterday was one of them, he hardly found a pass and his control was not up to scratch.

You boys are cute.

y’all can’t recognize and enjoy and appreciate it’s the best football and best teams ever graced Europe.

too damn wound up with regional piss contests. Fucking celebrate that there is hands down the best footy in the world available locally.

I’m a Liverpool fan in NYC. So what. MC place great footy. As Liverpool. It’s all wonderfull to watch. I hope you end up hating them and me.

love you boys. Sorry you don’t have the same hometown connection.

Fucking state of this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.